Why haven't you taken the indie pill, user?

Why haven't you taken the indie pill, user?

Attached: tinykin.jpg (1200x675, 72.07K)

this looks cute thanks for sharing, I love games where you're really small in normal environments

What's the indie pill? And most of the games I play these days are medium to small budget. The medium budget games tend to be the best though.

Attached: 1363980167182.gif (166x240, 113.34K)

Already did. Indie devs are literally the only western devs who still make decent games.

Indie pill is a decade old now, take the AA pill and enjoy janky kino like GreedFall

>What's the indie pill?
Play indie games instead of AAA games.

There are no good indie games.

I wonder who could be behind this post

You say that while posting a mediocre beat em up. Dragon's Crown is weak sauce compared to Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Muramasa Rebirth.

I posted it because it's an example of a medium budget game. But also because all the games are good. And I don't need to validate something by going "achtually!" to some rando on the internet.

>And I don't need to validate something by going "achtually!" to some rando on the internet.
Then why you replied again?

I'd question if you even understand the point of my post. But your response answered that.

i play any game that looks fun and isnt filled with diversity/microtransactions/etc.

what's medium budget?

There's no set definition. Just something between a low budget and a AAA game.

>tfw go back to increpare's website after a decade and the schizo has produced like a game a month for over 10 years
I think the dude is legitimately unhinged.
Anyway my idea of indie might differ from yours.

Attached: 1656973218381.gif (220x189, 259.63K)

Freedom Planet

Hollow Knight.

It's AA games, basically the middle ground between independent developer and "we wasted millions on this game + millions on marketing". A good metric is anything like Onechanbara or Dungeon Crawlers. They clearly have funding and the backing of a publisher, but very rarely get much of any actual budget or marketing.

>I love games where you're really small in normal environments
Such as? I only know about Micro Machines

hypercharged: unboxed