The Smash Bros Ultimate killers

The Smash Bros Ultimate killers

Attached: Smash-Bros-Ultimate-DLC-podria-llegar-a-Nintendo-Switch-Online.jpg (1400x700, 172.06K)

So fucking SOULLESS compared to the old iconic Nintendo characters

Good. It's exactly what you deserve.

>literally every single one is a completely cancerous top tier
wtf

>Obviously there to sell more copies of ARMS
>Only there because someone begged Sakurai to include him into Smash Bros
>Only there to advertise the FF7 Remake
>Only there to sell more copies of Xenoblade 2
>Pure example of Nintendo being retarded when Tekken isn't on the Switch
>Only there because the fans actually requested him
Fuck Smash Ultimate

Attached: 1657690631952.jpg (552x382, 20.07K)

isn't Sephiroth high tier or something? he's ass to fight against but he isn't dominating as much as kazuya, steve, min-min or the xenoboobs.

>Sakurai
They were choose by Nintendo, stupid retard.

>"I was asked if I could put Minecraft in Smash Ultimate somehow. It was a pretty crazy idea, based on the original game, but at least the fighters and the stages were easy to come up with. It was all easy to consider and I’d say I understood the source material well enough. However, the closer we made things to be like Minecraft, the more difficult it was to create, and the further away we got from making it all work. But what we ended up producing is a fighter that has interesting quirks, can hold his own with other fighters, and retains his original appeal. That fighter is Steve."

Learn to read dumbfuck.

You got one of them there. Games that pander to trannies always end up losing in the long run.
But I know you fucks will defend these mistakes anyway, considering they're in what's essentially an advertisement with fighting/children's party game elements.

Attached: fixed meme.png (749x539, 452.46K)

>NOOOOOOOO WHERE IS FREAKING AWESOME POSSUM?!?!? ZERO THE KAMIKAZEE SQUIRREL?!?!? BOGGERMAN?!?!? FUCK YOU SAKURAI!!!!!

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOO.gif (536x706, 1.07M)

Choose your destiny

Attached: pills.jpg (5148x3331, 3.9M)

Geno will never be a real Smash character.

sora is not top tier

Retard, he just said that Sora was the only one that deserved it. Where's your narrative now?

He's a high tier in the same way that Byleth is a high tier, where a top player could easily shit on just about anyone if they wanted to. But he just doesn't have the representation.

kazuya is the only reason i would watch a smash tournament

Sephiroth is the only balanced one. Fucker is as light as Pikachu and Olimar and most of his moves are extremely committal.

Blue Pill honestly seems like the superior option.
>Red Pill, Green Pill and Purple Pill each have Banjo and Sora, the two characters I was against
>Yellow Pil seems fine at first, but considering that the ballot data would be used for the next installment, Banjo and Sora could easily be in the next game, if not one of them (most likely Banjo, since Steve is already in there) being the 12th Challenger Pack.

Attached: 1657510958200.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Neat

Attached: 1638578507885.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)