NEVER doubt Kojima

NEVER doubt Kojima.

Attached: 1.jpg (1440x1942, 908.5K)

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST TALK BAD ABOUT CYBERTRANNY

Attached: wojak-pink.gif (498x280, 3.62M)

Reminder that Any Forums hates the guy who made the one on the left more than the ones on the right because he once made a game that wasn't 100% a movie.

too bad about the gameplay

Is this real?

jokes aside you have to hand it to whatever development proccess they must have had
I havent played the game yet but it was litterally advertised as a slow paced, story driven walking simulator. Couldnt imagine expecting otherwise. Its like saying a Telltale game doesnt have enough combat or some shit

Death Stranding is a masterpiece

No one says this

Said nobody
ever

Maybe not here.... There are ardent defenders though

Looking at these pictures I think I have discovered the secret of the Japanese devs: they probably have female artists who know what they are doing. The woman on the left has make-up that highlights the female beauty while the woman on the right looks like a tranny trying to pass for a woman.

yup
sadly cyberpunk 2077 had a dev team that prioritized pandering over making a decent game

Death Stranding is the most KINO game of all time and if you think of it as just a glorified walking simulator, then you don't fucking play videogames. The story, the atmosphere, the gameplay all transcend ANYTHING that has been released in the past, present and most definitely the future for some time (until Death Stranding 2 comes out). I clapped at the end, I shed a tear at the end, I introspected on what humanity is and what being human entails at the end. Everything comes together at a masterwork of a crescendo at the end. I will never forget my first time with Death Stranding.

Attached: 7ab.gif (320x240, 177.18K)

Attached: bloodyquiche.jpg (174x259, 13.8K)

lol

to be fair left is literally a movie game and the right scene is in an open world.
it is a shit facescan though.

>dat a photoeditor pixelization
>RTX 3080
Wow, don't buy this video card

Death Stranding is boring empty walking simulator and npcs have good face only in special scenes.
Cyberpunk is one of the best open-world games ever.

>that red bar behind wojack
sirs this is is the property of Any Forums

>walking simulator has better graphics than interactive game world

Japan is probably the last bastion of "modern" educated women who still embrace femininity and understand their entire purpose revolves around attracting men.

There are more than 6 posts defending that shitpile in a thread with only 19 replies and 18 posters.

reminder that 60 hours of content was cut from cyberpunk so we can have these eceleb whores and le epic Keanu reddit questline

>Japan is probably the last bastion of "modern" educated women who still embrace femininity and understand their entire purpose revolves around attracting men.

>>Japan is probably the last bastion of "modern" educated women who still embrace femininity and understand their entire purpose revolves around attracting men.

Attached: 336BAB37-183D-4BE7-8970-526B9A6B5D2A.jpg (680x414, 25.81K)

It's also worth pointing out that a female artist will most likely understand better how makeup needs to be applied to a model than a male nerd. I bet that in Japan there are more women working on game art because of their own merit.

tell me you didn't play the game without telling me you didn't play the game

Now that's some bait

seethe roastie

I can't believe I need to defend fucking cyberpunk
>useless NPC made for an useless mission that doesn't matter, in GAMEPLAY
>one of the game's protagonists in A CUTSCENE

Not unreal for sure.

Margaret Qualley is hotter than Alanah Pearce in real life though

You think kojimadrones hate him for mgsv? Kek, they just deflect and blame it on konami.

Are we now pretending that it is normal for game NPCs to look like shit in the year 2022?

Attached: 4.png (1200x675, 1.96M)