Agree?

agree?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-13 23-20-47.png (673x413, 95.85K)

not going to do you the favor of wasting my time reading that, OP. just know that youre a huge faggot.

b a s e d

Attached: 1649450536452.gif (270x178, 2.02M)

What a lazy fucking thread.
Yes except for the very last part.
>I'd suggest playing music instead
If the game is so intensive you can't enjoy someone talking in your ear, you sure as FUCK aren't going to be playing music that isn't automatically being played in the game itself because it will provide a degree of cognitive dissonance.

>tetris
>Not brain intensive.

>skyrim
>Brain intensive

this has to be bait, it's totally flipped.

WoW is the first game I would come up when it comes to shutting your brain off and playing on autopilot unless it's a raid

>Multitasking requires you to split your attention
>Split attention makes it impossible to get into a flow state
>Due to the inability to enter flow, your enjoyment of the primary task is greatly reduced
>If you focus too hard on one thing or the other, you lose track of the other thing, because men are bad at multitasking anyway

you should really only be listening to something if your primary task is utterly mindless and there's no flow state aspect to it in the first place, such as grinding in an RPG

They use two different parts of the brain. You can easily play Tetris and listen to someone talking; it's way harder to listen to someone and read a book in Skyrim at the same time.

Yeah, I've consumed a shitload of podcasts while mindlessly farming in WoW.

You're a fucking faggot for taking shit from some other site and reposting it here

Attached: 1657745375537.png (540x546, 300.21K)

I was playing cleaning simulator while listening to The 3 body problem and the sequel The dark forest and I had no trouble concentrating on the audio book and would even go as far as saying it's the best way to enjoy an audio book since you get bored while just listening.

Those games are mindless too. Dude is a fucking retard.

She should have said narrative focused or not so you wouldn’t sperg out and could understand.

>racing games
Now I'm mad

>leisure game
>tetris
lol, lmao even

>World of Warcraft
>lot of concentration
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I think concentration was a bad word for it. I do not listen to anything while playing games that have story but I do listen to podcast when for example I hunt monsters in MHR because then I can focus on game and podscast where I wouldn't be able to focus on any of them when listening to the story

Attached: nogods.png (892x679, 1.01M)

>World of Warcraft
>requiring a lot of concentration
Lol
Lmao

If you do shit like listen to youtube videos or audio books while you play video games you have some sort of dopamine addiction or something.

Can play wow high and drunk while listening to stand up. Can't even have a smoke before Sim racing without plowing into cars.

This is why I play low-energy games like Paradox shit, Total War, etc. So I can give extra stimulus to my molten brain via watching youtube, films or listening to podcasts at the same time.

This bitch has never played a competitive racing game in her entire life

>Red Dead Redemption, TellTalle games, Skyrim
Only and exclusively because of their story

>skyrim - requires intense concentration
>racing games - nah no brain required full autopilot mode
What the fuck

Autistically grinding in WoW while listening to music was comfy as fuck

I listen to podcasts and audiobooks while playing ARPGs and strategy building games like workers and resources. It's very nice and relaxing

i always listen to audiobooks while playing Fifa