I think I'm addicted

How do I stop playing this fucking game

Attached: Isaac1.jpg (1400x1050, 430.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qij2NeItXSU
youtube.com/watch?v=HFkFCXFWRgg&list=PLHe7by7SbOBPtfW_6LWl8thsRLA9HbeV5&index=61
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get to the point you have nothing to unlock and start getting similar broaken shit over and over. Then you get bored

You can only stop once you get Dead God

This. Better start working on hitless runs, user.

>Cricket Wing: Whenever a blue fly spawns, there is a 50% chance for it to convert into a random locust.
Start making mods. Is how I stopped.

Attached: file.jpg (535x532, 18.65K)

>play until you beat the game
I mean yeah thats normally how it goes

why do you fuckers keep making new threads about your peepeepoopoo xd game instead of just using the fucking general you belong in?

I see the intellectual themes of this game go over your head.

>How do I stop playing this fucking game

Play this game instead

Attached: tormental.jpg (334x477, 40.97K)

why you so mad?

Serious sam tormental is the ultimate pc video game

But seriously, it is the best top down roguelite i've ever played. It simply has superior mechanics; first and foremost it gives you a different gun than your primary before the second room, then an upgrade for your primary, which makes each playthrough fun, and makes you try new weapons and buffs.. Also... The buffs can combo and level if you pick them again, making for a ton of combinations.

Thats just for starters. On top of that, if you want to take extra risk, you can use the oh so satisfying dodge roll to "brutally kill" near-death enemies for bonus fights that are really worth the risk if you can pull it off. And if you do a room without losing health you get more bonuses, which really puts that carrot in front of you every step of the way to do every room perfectly... And the rooms are selected from a handcrafted pool so RNG cant screw you with enemies in your face immediately - ruining a good run.

And the game has everything you need to make it harder if you want

HERES THE FAR SUPERIOR SOUNDTRACK, AS IT WAS IN 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=Qij2NeItXSU

Here's a representative example of the superior mechanics, gameplay and item collection

youtube.com/watch?v=HFkFCXFWRgg&list=PLHe7by7SbOBPtfW_6LWl8thsRLA9HbeV5&index=61

Best. Roguelite. Ever.

Attached: Serious Sam Tormental~2.png (2220x1080, 1.13M)

>christinanity... le bad! haha poop
*tips fedora*
because i'm trying to discuss videogames in the videogames boards and you faggots constantly keep trying to make threads i have to hide because they keep dying because nobody is interested in your shitty reddit game anymore.
you don't even talk about videogames in these threads anyway, it's literal /vg/ tier faggotry, waifufags posting that demongirl with the british teeth or the other blind one, ritualposters like the dice poster and then other schizos like that literal fucking shill that is already samefagging in this thread.
these threads are LITERAL generals.

lol

Holy shit, is Tainted Apollyon supposed to be this bad? These flies suck dick. I'm trying him out in greed mode, does he do better in the regular game?

Attached: turn_off_laptop_without_power_button.jpg (850x436, 34.48K)

>why do you make VIDEO GAME THREADS on the VIDEO GAME BOARD???

Attached: 1657215514642.gif (498x264, 3.22M)

this is not a videogame thread this is a videogame general

I will never not find it funny how much effort someone is willing to put into attacking video game threads in the name of video games
so anyways, tell me about your last run, I went J&E and esau died to an unseen leech from lil blub

Attached: _giggle.gif (356x381, 35.14K)

He did well enough in the regular game for me. Greed mode just sucks.
That's not to say T. Apollyon is particularly good, he's just meh, but he's not super weak either.

No he is really that shitty. Literally no redeemable qualities.

>>christinanity... le bad! haha poop
Ah, we're dealing with an infant here.

>scat good
>video games bad

Watch out for his tears

had another great t. beth run. she's a very overpowered character it seems. might be the fastest I clear all the completion marks on a character if I can get another two good runs

Attached: t._beth.png (1920x1080, 242.86K)

beat it 100% and you'll drop it cold turkey
took me 470 hours

>playing games for cheevos instead of fun
shiggydiggy