Go golfing

>go golfing
>stuff pockets with weed seed
>drop it everywhere

Attached: 1643248056086.jpg (827x1106, 81.6K)

JUST fuck my shit up, senpai.

Why not post it in the offtopic grass thread you stupid fucktard?

Any Forums?

You know growing decent weed requires more effort than that, right?

DUDE WEED LMAO

Why does weed drive Any Forums absolutely insane?

Seriously, why does this dentist wear his hair like this? I wouldn't trust a professional with this hairstyle. I wouldn't trust a fucking janitor with this hairstyle.

Is it a hair transplant gone wrong? It has to be a hair transplant which why he doesnt shave it, right?

Any Forums is a circumcised white nationalist board

>his shit is still fucked up

Attached: lel.jpg (604x340, 50.94K)

Lol, retard. Too new to realize f.a.m., t.b.h., and s.m.h. all have word filters on them?

baka desu senpai

JUST

buttsex

senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi

Reminder that the janitors filtered s.oy almost immediately yet incel is still spammed as much as that was. Interesting.

I blame myself. When I smoke I get lazy as fuck and become the most useless teammate in the world. I also call people moon crickets. Not even nigger. Just moon cricket. I love that phrase

Im the Cricket of the Moon

Attached: 1610564882637.jpg (1024x1007, 80.05K)

You should look at his Instagram. Dude gets models and he's fucking bitches left and right.
Proof confidence>>>>>>> everything else even face.

You mean money.

shut the fuck up senpachi

>Sneed's Weed Seed

>Dentist

>Money

Everyone has teeth.

Any Forums as a containment board is no more. These retards infest every board on this site these days. Since weed is becoming more accepted in society, these contrarian faggots absolutely MUST hate it with every fiber of their being. If weed was demonized by society today, these idiots would be the largest stoners imaginable. Don't pay much attention to them user. They're a bunch of wehraboo LARPers that just want to call everything degenerate and whatnot.

cunts don't understand who actually has money
to them dentist = doctor = lotsa money, even if it's wrong

>brainlet: falls for the filter
>midwit: avoids the filter
>galaxy brain: use "desu" and "senpai" in their posts intentionally

Dentists make a fuckton of money.
Dental assistants, and the ones who do the bulk of the actual work, do not.

It costs me literally $400 to go to my dentist each time and I have to book an appointment like 3 months in advance with how high in demand she is. And thats just for the checkup, 2x a year plus yearly whitening I'm paying like $1600 a year for her and her fat fucking tits. Her husband doesnt work and I went to private school with her kids. The good ones make bank.

Attached: 1621855012388.jpg (838x627, 126.41K)