Minigame is more enjoyable than the game it's in

>minigame is more enjoyable than the game it's in

Attached: Blitzball.jpg (1920x1080, 1.56M)

No it's not also
>forced to play this shitty minigame to progress

I loved Blitzball as a kid, but I replayed FFX a few years ago and it wasn't nearly as good as I remembered. I went out of my way to make sure that I could win the tournament and it was some seriously frustrating and rigged bullshit. Meanwhile I hated the chocobo balloon race as a kid and couldn't perfect it no matter how many times I tried, but upon replaying it that was one of the easiest and fairest minigames in the game.

You've gotta be kidding. Blitzball was boring as sin.

It's bizarre how it set within a sphere and yet the playing field (heh) is basically flat. Even quidditch made better use of space and added another component besides ball goes in circle.

Attached: quidditch-3.jpg (891x640, 178.02K)

bait

first post worst post, have sex retard.
I fucking LOVED blitzball. Why didn't they create a multiplayer standalone? That shit would've been killerrrrrrrr

worst final fantasy minigame, only zoomers like it

--THIS POST WAS FACT CHECKED BY REAL FINAL FANTASY GAMERS--

Khbbs
The minigam3s were better than thr main game
Mainly the racing and the board game

DEBOONKED

game: life
minigame: sex

bending league in the korra game

Attached: 14324718757_584cd58b09_o.jpg (1280x720, 439.11K)

>go with ball behind goal
>ai doesn't know what to do
>stall for the entire match

Attached: 1616782382005.jpg (656x471, 35.31K)

yeah but then you still have to compete with them later on when they level up against eachother and your own team sucks. Eventually you won't even be able to actually get real goals since you're gimping yourself out of not playing.

boxing + magic is so fucking based. i want more games where i can punch fire at people instead of doing some gay spellcasting dance

This trash game had a kino guitar-playing minigame before Fequency or Amplitude came out

Attached: ss13.jpg (320x240, 21.36K)

Love me some Drownball.
>score goal by kicking ball off defender's head
>pass ball around until time runs out

I have tried to play Blitzvall multiple times across multiple playthroughs to get Wakka's ultimate weapon, but I still to this day haven't the slightest fucking clue how to play this minigame. Dodging lightning and chocobo time trials are perfectly fine, but I have no idea how Blitzball works.

kinda of a brainlet arent ya. it aint rocket science m8

Ah, Ephemeral Fantasia. To this day, I consider it the worst JRPG I've played.
Sure, I did play some boring forgotten JRPGs for NES, SNES, GBA etc., but none of them were offensively bad like this one.
Even as a 12 year old kid who got new games like twice in a year and had to play whatever he had, I've never managed to play it for more than 3-5 hours.
And it was created by the same company that made Suikoden and Vandal Hearts.
But yeah, the minigame wasn't bad.

I once learned how it works, and that was the moment I dropped Blitzball. Every action has randomized numbers, higher stats only slightly increase your chance.
You can't plan anything, there's no real tactics involved, because everything can easily shit itself anyway.

based