Your most unpopular Any Forums opinion

AC: Valhalla is overall better game than Elden Ring.

Better combat, bigger map, more things to explore, more things to do, combat and abilities just work better and more integrated than in ER.

ER does have beautiful looking environment. But overall AC is just better.

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-145500_Chrome.jpg (1035x624, 378.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Elden Ring outsold all previous FromSoftware soulsborne games COMBINED, it is literally over for FromSoftware ARPGs as we know them. All future ARPG projects by FromSoftware will feature an open world of some sort./page/6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Valhalla is a shit AC, it really is. Odyssey and Origins shit all over it.

that's not just unpopular, it's downright nonexistent. I do not believe you hold this opinion.

No one actually thinks like this right? I mean right? Listen you can dislike ER/souls all you want, idgaf, but you can not actually possibly think AC is better than it. You just cant

I don't think you ever played Valhalla and you're probably just simping for ER. Is fine but what I said is objectively better. They worked out combat and level scaling properly. While in ER if you over level you destory the boss and underlevel you just absolutely get destoryed. If you're doing all the bosses in the game, the game gets broken later on. This doesn't happen in AC.

True I did like the melee combat better in Odyssey but too many repetitive things happen in it if you're going for 100%, while Valhalla, you have mystery quests, bosses, beasts, some weird puzzle areas to get items. They did those aspect better.

I like ER. It's a solid 8/10 game.
Valhalla is like 8.5 or 9/10.

>combat and abilities just work better and more integrated
what does that mean exactly?

While in ER is clunky and controls are less responsive. Sometimes you get hit when you we're not supposed to, sometimes you miss back shots when you were pretty close. When you're blocking, the animation doesn't play so you miss a special. Sometimes you accidentally double click, the character will do two whole swings instead of just taking the one swing response and wait until the second swing, so it can mean if I change my mind, it'll take the swing responsive instead of me moving, which sucks balls.
AC doesn't have that issue in combat, just noticed some animation bugs and shit but not something that literally destroys combat.

All open world "games" are absolute dogshit.

Elden Ring truly proved that FromSoftware is incapable of comprehending what their true fans enjoyed about their soulsborne games. The pattern is clear now more than ever, any FromSoftware project that has Yui Tanimura involved in anyway, will be either mediocre or garbage. Hidetaka Miyazaki said that with Elden Ring "he had to delegate things to others more than usual" and it shows. Elden Ring is not a good soulsborne game, it is one of the worst, if not the worst:
>Open world causes a lot of padding and time wasting by just running around on your mount looking for the good parts.
>Open world completely kills replay value, because of all the down time traveling in the open world has.
>Open world forced them to add a mount and thus mounted combat, which is far inferior to the traditional unmounted combat. Even FromSoftware understood this and disabled mounts in multi-player.
>Open world ruins the traditional progression of difficulty in zones and especially boss fights, the bosses are either too hard because you are underleveld or too easy because you are overleveld, it is an unrefined and unfocused mediocre experience.
>Spirit ashe summon system casualizes the entire game, it is literally an EASY MODE that completely breaks the game and boss AI. Some of the spirit ashe summons at +10 (mimic/tiche) can solo bosses with you just standing there and watching, doing nothing else. Unlike traditional summons, spirit ashe summons do not give the boss a boost in HP and stats.
>Boss Fight experience has taken a significant drop in quality. Sekiro, Bloodborne and even Dark Souls 3 offer superior boss fight experiences.

Elden Ring outsold all previous FromSoftware soulsborne games COMBINED, it is literally over for FromSoftware ARPGs as we know them. All future ARPG projects by FromSoftware will feature an open world of some sort.

Thank God I pirated Elden Ring and didn't waste money on it.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

Fear 2>1
Horizon Forbidden West is the best game of 2022
Guardians of the Galaxy is the best game of 2021
DMC3 is the only good game in the series
God of War as a whole is better than DMC, MGR, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, etc.

>new Assassin's Creed "leaks"
>threads pop up saying the last game everyone hated was actually pretty good
like fucking clockwork, jesus christ

>Enjoying arkham combat
how

Didn't ER DLC also leak?
This is such schizoid brain.

Objectively, Elden Ring is a better game, when considering all elements, than AC:V. You can simp for Valhalla, that's your choice, but at least make that choice an educated one.

are you talking about that hilariously fake image with Barbarians of the Badlands or something?

>Horizon Forbidden West is the best game of 2022
Turbo keks. It's an objective downgrade from Zero Dawn and THAT got shit on by BotW, which itself borders between mediocre and "above average". Come on, user, get your head on straight.

You pretend to have shit taste, but that's okay, cuz I do too.

>better combat
No details/explanation given. Completely subjective.
>bigger map
Not intrinsically a good thing.
>more things to do
Copying and pasting the same thing 1000x is not "more things to do".
>combat and abilities just work better
No details/explanation given. Completely subjective and highly dependent on your personal skill.

This Post does not meet our Posting Quality Guidelines. Please resubmit your Post after addressing the issues outlined above.

OG PS3 Demon's Souls is the best Souls game (the remake looks pretty but soulless). Played it for the first time on RPCS3 after beating Malenia, it's not the nostalgia. Gimmick bossfights are fine and better than rolling around like a fucking idiot for 160 hours. Sekiro is the best action game From Software have made, Bloodborne comes second, DS is the best Souls.

How did shazamfags end up this mind broken? It’s just a game.
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Elden Ring outsold all previous FromSoftware soulsborne games COMBINED, it is literally over for FromSoftware ARPGs as we know them. All future ARPG projects by FromSoftware will feature an open world of some sort./page/6/

Attached: 143169D4-8FEE-4FA4-B5D1-8E4C84026FC8.png (301x261, 168.97K)

it's literally this image but with more autism

Attached: 1657263555671.jpg (1667x1269, 230.99K)