Why aren't there more games with multiple endings?

Why aren't there more games with multiple endings?

Attached: 1657738253529.jpg (720x883, 72.36K)

Cause multiple endings suck ass and self-checkouts are supreme

>bait thread
fuck off

>working for free is surpreme
good goy

>bunch of kids and low skill workers are using the post-covid labor gap to pretend they were worth something and "got better jobs"
lol
>worried about lines at fast food/grocery stores
lmao, self checkout made you whining fucks irrelevant, and now companies are trying to outsource that shit, good job.

It really fucking sucked when the gas station near me closed at 6 PM because all their employees were too new to close at the normal hours.

>burger king closed it's the end of the world guys
OP is a faggot as usual

Posting in a modern Any Forums thread.

>I want these items
>okay, if you want to legally acquire these items, please let our hired hand slowly scan every item and bag everything poorly
>or do it yourself and easily steal some items because our hired hand isn't paying attention
uh huh, such a hard choice...

They'll come for the tendies next user.

God I hope we see universal neetbux in the next 10 years.

learn to cook

I never put multiple endings in my games. I don't want that shit nobody wants that shit. Quality over quantity.

to be completely fair, i was a little upset when my local DD closed their 24/7 drive-thru during covid.

>Not wanting to "forgetting" to swipe couple of shit and still get away with it cause it's still a net positive from all of the wages they don't need to pay

You know all self-checkouts have cameras, right?

oh god what am i gonna do if i can't eat my goyslop at 7 pm oh god oh fuck

most of those jobs can already be automated

And they still do nothing about it, they're only there to scare people. If no real person is paying attention, you'll be on the camera for a couple of minutes at most, pay for some items, then walk away. If no one noticed what you did in real life, then you're on their camera hard drives for a week at most while no one knows what you've done.

I get reimbursed with free items I conveniently forget to ring in

I've straight up stolen items and got away with it. It ain't my fucking problem.