How come OSRS is still unrivaled as the sandbox mmo?

how come OSRS is still unrivaled as the sandbox mmo?
nothing else like it exists
>inb4 ur nostalgic its shit
i only started playing properly like a month ago

Attached: file.png (1200x628, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rsc.vet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yeah uh just chop wood for 50 hours it’s a sandbox mmo!!!
zzz…

05-06 rs2 is better

>faggot game
No thanks

fucking tourists

Attached: disgusting.jpg (600x466, 76.54K)

Exactly this.

old school players are now just as cucked as rs3 lmao

Attached: 1657712395389.png (852x624, 239.31K)

horrifically boring game made for only the biggest autists on the planet

I hate jagex so much it is unreal.

rs3 better

I've played this game for thousands of hours. Probably tens of thousands. It's shit. Also Mod Ayiza is a pedophile (raped his 6 year old nephew).

POZZED BEYOND BELIEF

Unrivaled in being one of the worst mmos ever made? It was outdated dogshit when it released, it's utter garbage today, but there are enough autists who are addicted to this cookie clicker trash to keep it alive for the next twenty years at minimum.

hope you enjoy getting nothing but RS3's leftovers in terms of content.

>how come OSRS is still unrivaled as the sandbox mmo?
because no one makes sandbox mmos, so there's no competition.

sauce?

how the hell is OSRS sandbox

I hope they do this every year just to trigger the massive amount of autists people who play this game. I hope next year it's a forced rainbow cape or something, just for a few days. Nobody who matters will care or speak up about it but the sperging would be legendary. I think it's because honestly nobody cares about 'gay rights representation" in fucking Runescape of all things EXCEPT for the people who become crusaders when they hear about it and have to think about it for 10 seconds

Game was designed to be entirely solo, user
That's why
it's an 'MMO' that's got fully optional multiplayer

dont be a fucking loser play classic
rsc.vet/

>i only started playing properly like a month ago

you're still doing the original quests and fishing for shrimp, once you get to the PVM aids endgame and start doing the nu-content you'll see why everyone thinks the game is trash now.

obligatory Any Forumsscape shill post, 2007 era scape, pls ignore the /vg/ thread tis AIDS

>nobody who matters
Banning 1/4 of your player base is not a great move. I’d be surprised if osrs lasted another 2 years