Rune Factory 5

It's up on steam. Who else doing a speedrun to the succubus?

Attached: cfd7c3ae3061da41342a2712e59d6ed0.jpg (768x1024, 121.1K)

I love my pretty wife, Dolce! I want to be with her forever and ever!

Attached: Dolce Holding Hands.jpg (800x481, 262.82K)

How is it? I bought it but if the framerate issue still remains I'm returning it immediately.

Idk man I'm waiting for a link to appear but if there are still FPS issues I will probably be the first to mod a patch to It

wake me up when someone restores the cut content for marrying the wolf MILF

Downloading now.

Attached: Succubus.png (1360x768, 1.29M)

No Livia, no buy.

pirate up?

>no achievements for 100% shipment rate or upgrading all the barns/buildings
On one hand, I'm relieved because those took a fucking awful amount of time in RF4S. On the other, it's kind of a pain that they added achievements for marrying everybody meaning you either gotta gay it up or make a second savefile.

I was okay with the game being shit
I was okay with the big titted women not being marriageable
I was okay with the game looking worse than Frontier which came out over 10 years ago
I was okay with bugs
But adding gay shit is too much for me, Ludmila does look nice but the gay shit is a hard pass

All the performance issues are fixed, not even kidding. No idea what the fuck the Switch was doing to it but at least it's a great port.

I'm getting like 300 fps but there's something wrong, the camera movement is incredibly jerky. Uneven frame pacing maybe.

The switch bottleneck is a real issue, only a few devs with really high end tools for the software can make games like Rise run well

im playing on max with a 10y pc and getting stable 60

what the fuck is wrong with switch

Nevermind, this is a mouse input problem, not a framerate problem.

game worth spending 1 trillion leafbucks on? I enjoyed RF4
or do I wait until the initial patches are out of the way then pirate?

This one's perplexing because it feels like the Switch shouldn't have had a problem running this game.

pirate. The game is not bad but I wouldn't recommend supporting Xsneed. Although you're a canuck so you're probably a degenerate

pirate link?

Attached: 1632731718575.png (595x842, 205.43K)

Too bad it's still shit even if they fixed the performance issues.

Notice how Any Forums is always praising SV even though it has gay and niggy NPCs? But then in every RF thread we get these people coming out of the woodwork to complain and make overblown posts about a small feature that is the possibility of same sex-marriage. These double standards are really telling.

Attached: 546541.jpg (800x450, 55.21K)

Why do the rune factory devs so often only have those flat chested bachelorettes and the females with some nice tits can't be married?

Attached: no tits vs have tits.png (778x1274, 659.88K)

It's shit there too. That's why everyone marries Jas.