How long until ASW ruins Blazblue with a fighting game for brainlets?

how long until ASW ruins Blazblue with a fighting game for brainlets?

Attached: ragnaVSnine.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Never. They already tried with the mobile game (the ultimate genre for the mentally challenged) and it failed miserably.

Strive succeeded.
Just make it 3d and market it like crazy all over again.

stop posting this pic! fuuuuuck this hell hole with no original content.

It is dead, BlazBlue was only created because at the time ArcSys needed to have their own flagship fighter after they lost the rights for GG to Sammy, but now they have it back so BB is just a neglected second child, relegated to sprite recycling crossovers.

damn i thought he had a huge ass at first...

BB was a mini media empire all on its own. They wouldn't have produced all that spinoff shit if it wasn't profitable, you know. And BB being a replacement for GG stopped being a thing after the first game, it went in a totally different direction design wise. The two franchises can coexist (and in fact did, throughout last gen) and target different audiences.

lol the thumbnail makes it look like he has a huge ass

Alpha culo

Attached: 97930159_p0.png (1837x2856, 1.78M)

>And BB being a replacement for GG stopped being a thing after the first game,
ArcSys only got the Guilty Gear rights back after Continuum Shift II, and as soon as they happened they only made Centralfiction for BB, going straight to brainstorm the revival of GG with XRD.

You forgot Chronophantasma. And also CSEX and CPEX, if we're counting those. Also, two VNs, and BBTAG (which, while a crossover, is primarily a BB game). And that's just the games.

Ragna culo

So is there any more info on that 2d side scroller that's coming along? The little bit of gameplay they showed off for it looked okay.

Who is the owner of those tits?

Nine the Phantom. If your dick doesn't have barbs, don't bother. She only fucks cats. I'm serious, it's canon

Attached: Konoe_A._Mercury_%28Centralfiction%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png (1426x1979, 2.2M)

They did that with Cross Tag

But that's literally what Calamity Trigger was. It arguably had even less mechanics than STRIVE and was getting shit on by GG vets.

Attached: 7034c07174ea3501316ba2ce3863a.jpg (850x850, 110.59K)

I wonder how many Ragna culo posters even join the lobbies.

Attached: 1476404567910.jpg (450x375, 75.87K)

BB got another mobile spinoff with better budget.

And a lot of reused assets from the look of it.

They already did, dumbfuck

Attached: unknown-28.png (928x1376, 2.01M)

I still wanna see BB in 3D just to see if they can pull it off.
If it works than it get a fresh lease on life if it doesn't I can just go back to Cross Tag and Central Fiction like nothing has happened.

Fuck 3D btw