Why remake TLOU and RE4? Neither of them have even aged poorly at all...

Why remake TLOU and RE4? Neither of them have even aged poorly at all. Sure maybe their controls aren’t quite as polished as in modern games, but they’re still perfectly accessible to the average gamer in 202/

Attached: 29133027-719A-4436-9EA3-04568A3AF53F.jpg (900x600, 52.42K)

as long as there's normalfags to consoom, these meaningless demakes will keep coming

RE4 needs to be remade to remove all the cringe dialogue.

Its Marvel tier quips are cringe and only Capekiddies want it in there.

Attached: 1437584689588.jpg (785x662, 94.51K)

Easy money.

No game ever needs a remake or remaster. Maybe a port, but that's it.

Attached: _dkdAKzE_QJKy73i[1].jpg (720x720, 84.29K)

Because re4 was meant to be serious and scary but they didn't do it because they wanted call of duty fans. Yes capcom openly admitted that. Now hopefully it will be a horror game.

>RE4
Tank. Control.

I sense a shill poster here making excuses for a pointless remake.

i think its interesting to see GOOD games remade just to see what they would want to change and why
also its nice to see old classics again even though the remakes might suck

>tranime

Considering how well-received Leon’s one liners were, that’s the one thing I’m 100% sure isn’t getting cut
They might even end up leaning into it too hard

Because market analysts have deemed it a financially profitable endeavor, and they aim to please investors. It has nothing to do with art or making anything 'better' for fans. You are just a dollar sign to them. Do not forget this, and whenever a related question comes up and ends in a 'why', you will know.

Attached: 1656688949014.jpg (513x680, 36.25K)

Go watch your new Cape shit.
Was it DR strange?
Go watch it, you'll find lots of quips on there.

Attached: 368c68a56bf7bb6148d8f896b499fb41.jpg (2867x4096, 585.73K)

Remasters are a port, companies realized they needed a new buzzword for their port so came up with remaster

Because they can't make new games. Creative bankrupt.

I can see the point of an RE4 remake. It'll be neat to see a more serious, horror-y take on RE4 that takes advantage of current hardware and considering how many placed the original has been ported, it's not like it can ever actually replace the original. It's a new interpretation, and I feel like there's room for that in the industry.
TLOU: Part 1 is completely fucking stupid, though. TLOU already HAD a remaster. It was remade a year after its release! 2 introduces no new gameplay elements that can be backported to 1 either, so it's literally a game that exists to look 'prettier' (even though Joel looks uglier) and probably retcon a thing or two here and there to better fit with Fuckman's hack writing.

To ruin it like the Demakes for RE2 and 3

>tranime

>RE4

It's 30FPS on Gamecube, PS2 and PC, and the eight-gen console re-releases are 60FPS but haven't re-timed the QTEs.

With the RE4 Remake they stated that they want to make it more like the RE4 Beta versions and not even try to replace the RE4 that came out, and I'm not really against that idea.
TLOU remake however just seems like it'll be the same game but in the TLOU2 engine and that doesn't really interest me.

Doesn't matter, still buying it, feels good when I can make a decision that makes incels on here seethe uncontrollably.
You will cry that it sold a gorillion copies.
You will cope by saying it's only because the original is good and this one isn't.
You will keep crying people like new things.

>Why remake TLOU and RE4?

Attached: 0338fecc335907645a39a2876ee744fb.jpg (1022x576, 54.96K)

user, you're small-time

Don't forget the upskirt camera shots of Ashley and promise of sex from an underage girl to Leon. So inappropriate in the current year!

>underage girl
20 years old

Attached: 1653599564623m.jpg (1024x576, 39.01K)

Re4 is my favorite game but it gets fucking boring eventually. There is a lot that can be done to make Re4 an even better game

This better be even scarier than the original though, they better not cuck out of the genre for the third time in a row