Why does more games upset nintendo fans so much

why does more games upset nintendo fans so much

Attached: Capture.png (851x842, 735.72K)

arlo isnt a nintendo fan, hes just autistic and retarded and happens to like a few nintendo games

Arlo's entire career was kickstarted from being a Nintendo hater.

Do you guys think Yoshi gets embarrassed pooping out eggs in front of Mario?

A lot of them are surprised that some series have dedicated developers for them (Kirby, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade) and as such can keep putting out games semi-regularly, unlike the main Nintendo franchises which are bounced between the internal teams.

Isn't this some kind of 4 player fall guys that is free to play? Certainly looks like a small game in scope.

>NOO you must love every single game Nintendo releases. If you don’t. You hate Nintendo

You faggots are turning into parodies of yourselves.

Nintendo fans are literal retards who think every game that has a Nintendo label on it comes from one singular giant development team called "Nintendo"

This tbqhwyf, I just want another punch out

Sorry Arlo, but according to Nintendo, Metroid and Pikmin are household names while Kirby isn't. Kirby needs more games to be able to become a household name, so I'm sure you can wait while Kirby has his time in the spotlight! Those Metroid and Pikmin fans aren't going anywhere. :^)

Nintendo doesn't make Kirby games, what else does he want HAL to do?

no he's absolutely right, this should've been a metroid game where samus gets fat instead

I hope Pikmin never gets a new game so that this pathetic retard fucking kills himself

NLG belongs to Luigichads now (and occassionally bingchads)

Attached: 1633220427232.png (261x352, 109.29K)

This take doesn’t make any sense. The game hasn’t released, there is no demo, and only a few seconds of gameplay footage is available. It’s legit an 8 minute video of the most inane of nitpicks including of the CGI trailer. It’s literally complaining for the very sake of complaining.

>Grown ups listening to a literal youtube puppet
Never change Any Forums

Metroid just got a world class entry, so idgaf about prime anymore, but there are so many series that haven't had a game in forever while Nintendo wastes time on this and more half assed mario sports games

Damn dude that’s crazy what a bunch of idiot retards, imagine not knowing that interesting gamer fact.

Because resources for game development is finite.
And if it's wasted on making games that you don't like, it's wasted resorces.
I mean, you guys are angry about Helium being wasted to make floating balloons even though it's a non-renewable resources right?
One day, we will run out of helium.

Surely we could....share....

because they think that nintendo first party devs all work on one game at a time and that every nintendo exclusive is first party/developed in-house. their understanding of development ends at "nintendo makes games"

>HAL
>manage to put out a good number of games
>other Nintendo studios meanwhile take their time

Where is the issue? It's not like the Mario devs or Zelda devs are wasting their time working on a Kirby game.

I thought the thumbnail was fake, holy shit Nintendo youtubers are awful, there was only one that was decent but forgot his name.

Attached: SZ53.png (504x279, 89.56K)

honestly, I would like another entry too, but after those LM3 sales, Nintendo isn't gonna let em do anything but sequels for that. I also expect another Strikers sequel as they created completely new HD assets and probably don't want them to go to waste on a single game.
NLG is expanding too, so maybe they divide the studio into two development groups, could be the only way for Punch-Out to get another game.

I seriously hope this man is seeking therapy for his painfully obvious assburgers. Something tells me he never knew his entire life and a fan of his tipped him on that just recently, like pannenkoek

arlo has always been a mongoloid with low iq opinions.

The past 2 Fire Emblem games had to be outsourced

Autism. They infight so much. They claim to be Nintendo fans, but if their specific Nintendo franchise doesn't get a release, they shit all over the other Nintendo franchises that do. Look at the F-Zero or Star Fox. Hatred of Fire Emblem is different though, that franchise is just shit since Awakening.

A modern Punch Out would be so sanitized what would even be the point?

Even the Wii game would be considered offensive now.

>Daily Arlo Seethe Thread
Arlo has never once been wrong and Any Forums cannot handle it.

Arlo is just a dumbass.

Most of Nintendo's modern problems are caused by Intelligent Systems just being an absolute shit tier dev since 2010.

Attached: tired.jpg (735x870, 101.59K)

Fuck off Arlo

Why is it so hard for these retards to understand that Nintendo is not one single giant studio but multiple dozens of different studios? HAL making a Kirby eShop spinoff is not why you're not getting Pikmin 4. Monolith making another Xenoblade is not why Retro is not making another Donkey Kong game. IntSys making another Fire Emblem is not why EPD is not making another Star Fox game. Games have different studios that make the games they want to make. You're not getting a new F-Zero because nobody under Nintendo wants to make one.
I swear Tendies are the only retards that can't comprehend this. You don't see Snoys bitching at Sony Santa Monica for not making a new Ape Escape.

Attached: 1389823358259.jpg (500x371, 24.15K)

arlo has fans/defenders? that's news to me.

arlo is just aggressively autistic.

>faggot represents themself with a puppet

Show your real face you fucking coward