There will never be another Any Forums Minecraft battle

>there will never be another Any Forums Minecraft battle

Attached: R_KwSkzi8T0tncBN_Q0017nrO3ICj_q_OiZO0GshWrg.jpg (979x954, 121.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/no-chat-reports
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not? user are you trying to coerce us into starting another Minecraft battle?

You'll get banned by Mojang's automods for getting a little to gamer in the chat

use 1.18 or a version before that or make the server modded and use the mod that prevents reporting.
curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/no-chat-reports
done.

Why not?

>decide how you want things to happen
>make a plan
>hire through boards with a google form of sorts and organize teams
>rent a server for a week or two, you can even ask anons to chip in
>???
>profit

pirated server

Kek microsoft just got dabbed on. Wondering if the troglodytes on 2b started mass reporting accounts of people they disliked.

Last I heard you can disable the automod server-side, players joining a server with it disabled will get an automated message in chat warning them that they may see some naughty words.
Other than that I guess you need to trust Any Forums to not abuse the manual report system?

there was a Any Forums board war server last year but the admin was a drooling retard and fucked everything
COBY IS A FUCKING NIGGER HE RUINED EVERYTHING

Would be great if everybody strarted using a simple encryption mod that would make messages unreadable without it and thus impossible to report since they'd be a massive lot of alphanumerical nonsense.

that image wiggles

Attached: 1645895322404.jpg (1500x1500, 553.49K)

I would host a server but most of the time it's gonna be one or two user logging in before leaving it taking dust
Or it's a shitty modded server

Attached: 99195338_p0_master1200.png (516x516, 237.47K)

what would an animal collective video game be like?

You have to hype your shit, user, make threads two or three weeks in advance and make it a 1-2 week event, not something that lasts forever, obviously these end up dying Rest in peass Esforescraft, gon bud nod forgodnn :'^(

It can really be done. You might get banned and filtered for advertising in the catalog of certain boards, so your best bets are discord servers, unironically.

what the fuck???

Find me like 10 players and pay for one of those website who offer to host for like 10 bucks a month
Or I'm ok to give some money to support an already made server if it's still fresh and not full of trannies mods

Attached: 2474602_mega-kot_couple.png (500x500, 10.47K)

Please stop fucking posting this shit. I ended it like 12 years ago and posers keep trying to bring it back. Wheres flaot when you need him?

It's not difficult, user. There are a couple of boards with minecraft servers and you just need to type a query into google to find a host provider. If that's too much trouble, then honestly don't bother.

Attached: 1657717007051.webm (5x480, 2.88M)

neat

You support your brother, Matt, as he struggles to enjoy an EA sports game in current year
>AHH
>AHH
>AHH

Attached: aspectratio.webm (632x388, 696.23K)

I completely gave up on Any Forums events around 2017 when Any Forums failed to get a tiny ass clover on a knockoff of that Reddit canvas thing. I will never been that disappointed again until I have kids.

Any Forums will never ever meetup irl again to do anything ever again.

Attached: 21B6E177-2A26-4E70-B291-65E50EB4A366.png (1080x1111, 2.65M)