2 hot 4 gaming :(

2 hot 4 gaming :(

Attached: file.png (97x39, 5.05K)

Haha, you need to "chill" out bro!!

>41ºC
jesus christ, do you live on the desert or something?

Bros...

Attached: pepe sweat.png (120x121, 28.65K)

>live on coast
>don't even hit 30°

Attached: 1637430429855.webm (576x708, 1.22M)

21C up here, still fucking awful mind you.
Every time I lift my arms from the desk from typing/using the mouse I leave a sweat patch.

this
middle of the day and its only 23°C with a nice breeze on top

I literally couldn't sleep yesterday because of how hot it was. 40° + moist air + no wind = hell. The fan does nothing, it just blows warm air at me.

Buy yourself an AC niggy.

This is why Americans are obsessed with air conditioning, it fixes two of those problems

Attached: 1357798620640.jpg (452x342, 34.01K)

>it's another "I refuse to control the climate within my home and actually we don't really need air conditioning here in my country you know but I will still complain about the heat for weeks on end every summer" thread
Fuck off already.

>celcius
>no AC
europoor confirmed

Deserts aren't that bad because it's dry heat. Anything above 20 and humid is pure fucking suffering.

Turn on the AC?

No. You will unavoidably be drawn into our threads and read our complaining while we ignore the one solution presented to us, and you will like it.

>41°C
>"Sunny"

That's fucking burning, you could fry an egg on the sidewalk.

Do yuros just not have ACs or something?

Just take a bath retard

sounds like Arizona

I've never had to complain about heat in my country and I don't have AC, this summer I've turned on a fan a couple of times and that's it. I'm still wearing socks.

AC are expensive.

>not having 10 box fans in your house
Ngmi

Spain?

I was still sweating when I was out earlier.

Attached: 1640051673260.jpg (570x291, 36.76K)

No, we can deal with a little heat since our normal sized bodies can regulate heat efficiently and we actually care about the environment.

Translation: you can't afford one.

cope

I'm working in 30 degree heat rn and I feel like death keep marching on you brave NEET

We get like half a month of geniune heat a year, really isn't worth it unless you live in Spain or something

>currently doing 12-hour night shifts at work
>awake for 20-ish hours yesterday
>only managed to get three hours of sleep earlier because of how fucking hot it is
Bros I am going to be dealing with legitimate sleep deprivation, help.

Attached: 1644354374305.jpg (1068x851, 333.79K)

I'm European but every time I travel I realise AC is just nice to have, wish we had it more. I've worked in too many places without AC.

Attached: Temp.png (153x77, 7.32K)

Damn, it's 27'C for me right now and will be 37'C next week. I assume it will also be humid as fuck next week too. Think I'm just going to lay down on the couch and do nothing. I can't open my windows because both my neighbours smoke, crazy hash smoking women to the left always chainsmoking that shit in her back garden. Drug dealers that grow weed to the right that have many friends/customers that smoke in the front garden. I will boil next week

Attached: 1654377413835.jpg (715x436, 26.76K)