Skull and bones

>Why is there no desire to play Ubisoft's new games at all?
Ubisoft used to be able to at least make interesting enough fake trailers, now they can't even make good trailers anymore.
The game looks like a bastard freak that combines the most trashy and boring elements of any MMO with Assassin's Creed 4. It doesn't give anyone any interest in playing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgy4WZ9ta7E&ab_channel=Ubisoft

Attached: f201507.jpg (1397x783, 140.68K)

what the fuck is up with the yellow aesthetic, it looks so ugly. I remember when it was first revealed before it went into dev hell it at least look consistent? Even the fucking logo looks ugly compared to the original.

Attached: ev7Sz9a.jpg (1121x1004, 91.78K)

BLACK FLAG BUT WITHOUT THE ASSASSIN SHIT AND WITHOUT MISSIONS WHERE YOU SNEAK THROUGH BUSHES
HOW
HARD
CAN
IT
FUCKING
BE

please understand game was in dev hell for.... SEVERAL YEARS AFTER BLACK FLAG KEK

That or Sea of Theives mechanics but instead of an MMO grind just keep the black flag combat with exploration attached.

I don't play any Ubisoft game. They've repeatedly told me that I'm not the customer they want.

Attached: 1301944807604.jpg (400x400, 15.69K)

>revealing a game about piracy
>days after revealing you're making multiple titles inaccessible forever
hmmmm

looks like a 360game

I don't know. Ubisoft Singapore wasted a full 9 years and spent $100,000,000+ in dollars. Still looks like a boring piece of shit game. Can't understand what the hell they are doing.

They might be sued by the Singapore government for not delivering on the project so they are going to shit it out now to avoid their kneecaps being bent in. If Any Forums wants another tortanic this game is going to be it.

>trust us goy your investment is safe with us
>but only if enough goym pitch in
A bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

I think Ubisoft's dollar-store, half of half-assed effort games are finally starting to bite them in the ass. Nobody wants to play this garbage micro transaction-stuffed amusement park of shit. Just fucking play Sea of Thieves.

Sad thing is nobody will praise it, yet it will sell millions like every other Ubi title before it. Somehow Ubishit is always able to sell, yet no one talks about their games. How the hell does that work? Normalfags?

Attached: 1657715679970.jpg (426x454, 44.91K)

this game had some momentum but then they fucked up by taking 6 years to come out

They should have chosen to make it as multiplayer DLC for Assassin's Creed 4 instead of wasting so much money and time just to pull a shit that no one is interested in.
Ubisoft is like EA these days. Stupidly believing that online service type games are everything. As a result their products are all crap that no one wants.
>I miss Rayman Legends.

Attached: 14805.jpg (2159x1220, 198.16K)

Call it a cope but this time I truly think this will be a total flop for ubishit. No IP attached like AC. No fanbase to leech off, it looks like an early ps4 game at best and ubishit fans are graphics obsessed. Its another live service to add to the rotting pile of other ubishit live service. If this game succeeds I would be shocked.

Ubisoft is the canned goods factory of the gaming world.
No one likes unfresh canned food, but someone will always eat it.

>but this time I truly think this will be a total flop for ubishit.
You forgot Hyper Scape

Attached: Hyper Scape.jpg (964x840, 79.37K)

I think everyone forgot Hyper Scape lmao

I'm looking forward to it, because now when someone goes
>damn it sucks that SoT's progression doesn't give you better gear
It'll be easy to point at this obviously-grindy piece of shit and say the idea is garbage. It doesn't matter that using it as a retort isn't fair, since it's obviously not a prime example of a single fukken thing to begin with, but that won't matter; the damage has been done.

Attached: 1655769948768.png (491x365, 112.4K)

I played that during "season 1". It was alright, just hilariously unbalanced.