ITT vidya redpills

ITT vidya redpills

Attached: EwiEXz4.jpg (1440x900, 192.13K)

>dude this game has such deep and meaningful choices
>Choice A: A woman who does literally nothing wrong and will have sex with you if you side with her
>Choice B: An old asshole priest who does everything possible to piss you off then tells you to kill the woman for no reason
Gee I'm feeling the freedom already

It's heavily implied that Abigail did plenty wrong and played the villagers against each other, and you can have sex with her and then leave her to the mob. The game punishes you in the final chapter if you do that though.

that's cool and all by i want to bang the witch my man

Reverend is the only good character in any witcher game and only literal pussy worshipping cucks side with the witch

Women think logically, women think emotionally, have sex.

>Women think logically

Attached: lol.jpg (300x300, 20.26K)

Attached: 1627272067827.png (1366x768, 1.88M)

>A woman who does literally nothing wrong
she's casting seduction magic on geralt. she's a child killer and you let her manipulate you.

Attached: 1654984767517.webm (700x700, 2.36M)

Attached: 1633593797938.jpg (1407x893, 803.53K)

>played the villagers against each other
she did not, but she sold the poison that girl used to kill himself and that Fat guy used to kill his brother
She's not a good person but she's the lesser evil

>woman who does literally nothing wrong
you didn't play the game faggot.

The treachery of men

Explain the voodoo doll of the fat guy who killed his brother in her hut
She made him do it

she also has kid bones in her hut bro.

evil is evil

Attached: Xenia-12.png (240x240, 91.82K)

Attached: 1638923833194.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

I think what happened was Odo wanted to kill his brother but was always drunk and didn't had the courage to do it, so Abigail had to voodoo him into doing it. Abigail using Odo to kill her brother and letting him alive don't make any sense because Odo inherit all his brother's money, she wouldn't have gain anything from this. One thing I know for sure: the Village folk are not innocent, especially the Reverend.
I think this is irrelevant because the bones he had on her hut are never mentioned again, a witch has stranger things in her possession, I guess...
Yes, but in The Witcher (in the books and in the game) great part of the conflict is about choosing between two obvious wrong choices and try to figure it out which one of them is the less wrong.
I just regret you don't have the option to at least try to take Abigail to justice. After you kill the Beast you just let her go... I should had the option to compel her to come to the city with me and hand her to the authorities, she should either:
>refuse and try to fight me
>accept and follow me to the gates, there when the guards arrested me, three things could happen
>she gets killed
>she runs away
>she is arrested with me and rots in prison
I think the most realistic scenario is Mikul killing her on the spot.

Indian joker looking good

its not women, its the image of women his id creates to evolve and his desire to breed
women inherently are innocent and merely profiting from evolution's rotten plans

>you can have sex with her and then leave her to the mob
I don't want to talk to anyone who didn't choose this option.

Attached: 243950_20210125215518_1.png (2560x1440, 2.96M)

Game?

Divinity: Dragon Commander

based