Well?

Well?

Attached: 1569466281310[1].png (838x509, 35.09K)

whoever grabs it first

/thread

Lowest health. This seems like a shit team if they don't immediately let the guy with the lowest health have it. The "carry" should be perfectly fine with 4 HP if he's really as good as he says.

give the heart to left
let middle die
right gets middles items

Guy on the right is a bitch, and guy on top will probably just get hit sooner than he could use it effectively. Left guy wins.

The health should go to the person with the lowest health if they have basic competence for the situation/content they're in, or as a nicety if they're inexperienced but clearly putting in effort to learn and improve.
I don't really want player 3 to have it 'cus he's a bitch but he's got 2nd lowest HP so it seems only fair if he's doing not-much-worse than player 1 with an inarguably worse weapon.
Player 1 is probably doing just fine, and I doubt the difference between 4 and 5 HP would really make or break anything but the worst scenarios where the other 2 have ended up dying anyhow.

>continue saving you both
>when his boys are at 1/5 and 3/5

Attached: 1653297061956.gif (253x270, 313.94K)

1HP of course, any death of a party member is a loss of DPS

>left
Bullshit, you only took one damage kicking all that ass. How are you going to protect Mr. 1 HP if he lost 4 hearts in this fight alone?
>middle
Might be a lost cause. If he sucks at playing don't give it to him, if he's okay or even good then give him the heart and have him play defensively
>right
If middle sucks at playing this guy gets the heart. He's a little bitch for whining about items though

Me on the right, literally every online team game. How am I supposed to upgrade when you starve me?

Argue with the other two until the heart times out and disappears.

Middle because the other two are fine, left is being a cunt because clearly he can't do a good job defending middle yet insists otherwise, and right has more than half.

I'll give the heart to the right or middle so they can soak more damage while I dps the bosses.

The heart is a can of food and the health meters represents how well fed they are.

The only health point that matters is the last one. Give it to the guy with the least health so that it's less likely we have to spend resources/time reviving him.

middle if they are a team
left if they're not related
right is a faggot making excuses

images like this are funny because the core pillar of the analogy its a political thread lol relies on everyone being in cooperation towards a common goal with zero competition between individuals whatsoever

anyways in the circumstance the health should always be allocated most efficiently; i.e. middle if he plays a critical role and right if he has a chance to catch up

Who gets it now?

Attached: durr.png (648x603, 15.1K)

Well it doesn't really matter now does it

Well?

Attached: 1657689446267.png (838x509, 18.45K)

Should have put them into the corners so it would be like a political compass

If God is good, it fades out before any of them touch it.
If He is not, one of them will get to live.

Now, let the curtains fall on the eternal question of His magnanimity once and for all.

Attached: 1632818469321.jpg (753x707, 331.2K)

Definitely not the right. Fuck that faggot.

I would give it to the lowest health guy cause we're a team.

>meanwhile I'm on 2 hearts
FUCK YOU BITCHES I'M NOT GONNA DIE TODAY

Attached: 1625799388101.png (421x519, 200.55K)

Guy on the left. If middle or right get hit, they will probably be dead, maybe even with that extra heart. But if the left gets hit with full HP, you still have 3 guys, just at low health. This maximizes your advantage of numbers, action economy, and damage sources.

Attached: EYYxhvKVAAAVm0u.png (640x352, 179.84K)

Lowest health in almost every scenario. Also tell the guy in the right to man up and loot some gear

Party is shit. I would do gear checks and necessary grinds to keep the bros in a tip-top shape at all times. In that case those with lowest health get the juice.

games for this feel?

This is bait.

Left is the one who rightfully gets the drops every time. The shitters don't need a bonus heart to continue walking into walls or whatever stupid shit they're burning their hearts on. Right can fuck off. Everyone has the same movement speed. If he's behind not killing enemies and picking up drops then maybe he should consider actually walking towards the objective sometimes. Left shouldn't just not play the game because mid and right can't be bothered to play.

middle > right > left

Left is either a) a tank and gets healed anyway, or heals and gets hp by healing

middle needs health, plain and simple

right has a point but weapons/upgrades are not the same as health