Reminder if you used savestates at any point during your "playthrough" then you in fact did not beat the game

Reminder if you used savestates at any point during your "playthrough" then you in fact did not beat the game.

Attached: smug cunt mario.jpg (680x480, 91.34K)

If you play Defender (2001) on dolphin, the save file actually corrupts around halfway through the game.

oh yeah?
>grabs nose and stretches it out like a piece of taffy
how about that you greaseball fuckin dirty motherfuckin wop

Tell them to fix their shitty emulator.

pretty sure the save file issue is something thats been there for 5 to 8 years now. You are better off emulating Defender on PS2 or Xbox at this point.

OP better respond to this while he still can. The longer he takes the more it kills him.

You used save states. As someone who has never used save states, I can tell.

Reminder, if you’ve only played this on an emulator, then you in fact did not beat the real game

Loco Bandito

If you jumped over the first goomba, you did not beat the game

You've already proven that you can get that far in the game so there's no need to have to do the same parts over and over.

The classic cope.

Attached: It's time to fuckin cheat.webm (820x440, 2.01M)

If your mother had you via a c-section, you never were born.

>boomers shit and pissed themselves over this "game"play

Pigroach gameplay is not indicative of how a game should be played.

>You've already proven
To whom? It's a videogame, it's just you against yourself. You're only lying to yourself, stifling your own enjoyment just to check a box on a checklist you made for yourself, taking shortcuts to reach a goal you had set for yourself out of your own volition. Nobody else is affected by what you did. You wasted your own time accomplishing nothing.

>stifling your own enjoyment
literally projection

>stifling your own enjoyment
There is no way I would've enjoyed smb2j if I had played without savestates. Using a savestate every once in awhile allowed me to enjoy it.

OP absolutely fucking decimated, might as well stream his suicide now.

>I beat the game because I replayed the same stage over and over again
>you didn't even though you went through the exact same challenges as I did

Attached: 1612422820259.png (629x998, 290.67K)

I used cheats to beat games, eat shit faggot.

>cheating to remove all challenge whatsoever
>""the exact same challenges as I did""