Video about the current backlash on global moderation being added to Minecraft

Video about the current backlash on global moderation being added to Minecraft

- Somehow accuses the comunity of just not accepting change + uses "think of the children".

> "I believe Microsoft has the best of intentions."

Attached: bM1YPEYsLDw-HD.jpg (1280x720, 153.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM1YPEYsLDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where video dipship?

This would not be happening if minecraft didn't have a deathgrip on the voxel survival craft genre.

>cube world has a retarded dev
>minetest is just proof of concepts that never get fleshed out, thus no good mods
>Vintage story is just a minecraft mod put into a independent game, doesn't do enough to differentiate itself
>Hytale is ran by idiots and chinks who will stuff spyware into the game
>7 days to die is stuck being a strictly zombie shooter thats in perpetual alpha
>Dragonquest builders is stuck on consoles

No matter how many stupid and retarded decisions mojang makes, they will just keep falling upwards and have free reign on the genre

If you ever hear someone say this, ask them about what happened to Rare.

Pretty sure he's talking about this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=bM1YPEYsLDw

>Xisumafag

He's a mojew shill anyways why the fuck would anyone listen to him?

>Global moderation on a dedicated server type of game
Fucking why?

It's owned by Microsoft, why the fuck do you think they went through it?

That's right!

1. They want to remove user servers
2. Minecraft is owned by Authoritarian Eugenicists that want the entire world either, dead, enslaved or experimented on.

To get profits. But how banning players chilling in their own free speech servers will give them more profit?

multiple things
1. control
2. they NEED more minecraft sales each year to keep their stockholders happy so what better way then to ban people and force them to buy another copy
3. they can pretend they are helping fight racism by implementing this global moderation.

>Microsoft removes user servers
>Players just pirate older minecraft version and play on user servers anyway.

>join server
>ask the local kids "hey, I don't want to offend anyone so can someone tell me what words I should avoid using?"
>report everyone that says things like nigger and faggot and get them banned

Attached: 34c.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

I'm hoping someone will find a way to break the report system and get some popular minecraft user banned like Dream. Dinnerbone would literally be stabbed to death by a bunch of teenage girls when he leaves to his car after work.

Good idea.

Ppl already found a way to fake a message and send it as a report.

>To get profits.
Not just that, it's about control, Microsoft has historically done everything in it's power to restrict user freedom with every product it owns.
When you purchase a Microsoft product, you don't actually own it, you own permission to use it only in the explicit way they say you can.
The worst part is, Microsoft is so good at cultivating shills that any time they do something shady and you want to call them on their bullshit, shills will crawl out of the fucking walls to say "oh no, it's really a good thing!".
Just think of when they migrated Mojang accounts to MS accounts, how many people sat there saying "oh no, it's a good thing! think of muh security! think of muh convenience! MS has our best interests at heart!".
MS shills and communists have one thing in common, they should never be trusted.

Attached: 1653273688385.jpg (500x600, 27.91K)

>11k people banned
>in a game that sold 175 MILLION copies

It could be 100k or even a million and they wouldn't miss you. Even at a million, you are less that 1% of the playerbase.

Attached: 1647802459917.jpg (600x632, 34.68K)

The fact people will literally buy their drm locked consoles proves this.

Flaw in that argument is owners != active playerbase.

Maybe just don't be a dick to people? Novel concept, I know.

Good thing you don't HAVE to be a dick to people to get banned!

That's a version number, smart guy.

>oh no, we made our product more appealing to our primary audience (parents buying minecraft for there kid) over a tiny fringe audience (angry Any Forumscels/)

Oh dear what will Microsoft do?

Attached: 1551485893025.gif (320x180, 1.79M)

If it's my server, I'll say whatever I want to the people on it, if they don't like it, they can play somewhere else.

Attached: 1655822665339.jpg (640x960, 57.93K)

>think of the children
Who would trust their children to fucking Microsoft?

>go to a private server
>report the admin
>admin gets banned
>now it's my server
EZ

>he said, angerly waving a book outside a school board meeting

just don't update, you can download older versions you know

The vaxxers

The bans apply retroactively to older versions.

even if you never touch a new version of the game?

the report system is not in the older versions. However, if you get banned on the newer versions, it means you will be banned on ALL versions.