What is the rarest game in your collection?

What is the rarest game in your collection?

Attached: kxble8ges3f81.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNGdiTmvAj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either Panzer Dragoon Saga or Steel Battalion w/ the controller.

.hack//Quarantine and Wild Arms 5 for PS2
Illbleed
Solatorobo
Rodea the Sky Soldier for WiiU (includes Wii version) both are rare but not super valuable.

I have a pretty mint copy of rule of rose.

Power Blade 2. I found a copy at a thrift store about 10 years ago and paid $5 for it.

Uhhhh i guess one of these

Attached: 2A8C029B-A12D-49E9-93D2-4C69A1410134.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

Solatorobo, too bad it's the EU version

Stop it.

Rare as in most expensive or rare as in lest copies sold?

Nothing too fancy, probably Paper Mario TTYD, I had a Fire Emblem Path of Radiance that I got as a birthday gift when it first came out that I recently sold to pay for a Mega Everdrive Pro

I guess whatever makes for the most interesting discussion ay-non

I've got a copy of Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One with the paper inside advertising a preorder for Titanfall. That's probably worth something to somebody

Hmm, I don't really know how rare but I have this. It's the Original RE3 (Brand New Sealed) for PC.

Attached: RE3PC.jpg (2153x2935, 890.23K)

maybe devil's third. i actually like the game a lot and got it when it came out

Attached: dt0.jpg (188x269, 13.41K)

Nep Re:Birth 1 LE for Vita.

i think its worth a lot to the right buyer but theres almost no market for non-big box PC games compared to console games

Ditto user, even the manual is crisp.
Bought that game for $10 new back in the day. Wish I never opened it

Drakengard 3
i know it's not THAT rare but i was still surprised to find it

cool stuff

That smr looks sweet

that raidou jack frost set is so dope

I gave away most of my rare games to friends when I got married, the rest were stolen a few years later.

XC2 Steelbook is surprisingly expensive

Radiant Silvergun for Saturn I guess

I see. Funny enough it was Capcom who gave it to me many years back. It came with some key chains too.

>tfw I have rarer beanie babies than videogames
it's a sad collection

In terms of price, it was Kid Dracula for quite a while, but apparently Rhythm Thief has spiked hard in price recently. Not sure if that's going to stay that high though.

Big box earthbound complete with everything including untouched scratch and sniff cards

>Folklore
>3d Dot Heroes
Are those rare? Either way I have a copy of Rule of Rose, so that I guess.

Attached: 1652704916793.jpg (610x350, 38.73K)

Every time

for a while XC2 in general was pretty expensive, like $130 bucks, because it was one of those early Switch games where they didn't know how popular the Switch would be so it got a pretty small print run
I think they quietly reprinted it though since it's back down to like $60 or $70

still have my copy of f-zero gx
is that rare?

boxed jpn heartgold w/ pokéwalker

Otomedius. As shown at Konami E3 2010
youtube.com/watch?v=yNGdiTmvAj4

I'd just sell it, Earthbound is such a meme
It's not even in the top 5 RPGs on the SNES imo and it's like a coomlecting holy grail for some reason

probably this

Attached: 511A52HKNWL._SY445_.jpg (318x445, 31.64K)

its got a judas priest style solo in it

Attached: IMG_20220712_213940593.jpg (4000x3000, 2.63M)

I just sold it: Pokemon Box. Bought it for just short of a grand and flipped it for double.
Now? A mint Gameboy Player and disc.

I know right its awesome
Even the game is still sealed im debating on opening it to play it or just play it on ps3 i beat raidou one a year ago kek

Attached: 0185904A-731A-4BAD-B6B0-4D49EFA63AF6.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

if its complete you could probably get like 80 bucks for it

i'm not going to sell it i love that game

CIB Demon's Crest, not particularly sought after but I like owning it

sell that shitty disk too and just run GBI

The SNES games were the first ones I played/owned as a kid, with the manuals and all. The other two are still in their original shrink wrap but I can't remember why I had extra copies.

Attached: Capture.png (964x761, 1.44M)

Well yeah, that's the plan, my man.

Panzer Dragoon Saga
Steel Battalion + Green Button controller in big crate box
Clay Fighter Sculptors Cut (i've debated selling it for years but considering I only payed like $20 for it and have the receipt to back it up I feel a dumb attachment to it)
Most of the pricey/rare gamecube games (got when cheap) like Cubivore, Fire Emblem PoR, Gotcha Force,

In terms of actually rare/one of a kind, the wildest thing I have is a signed copy of Muramasa on the Wii, got it signed by Kamitani one of the years i used to work E3, I think it was 2013 and he was signing art print give away promos for Dragons Crown that year so I saw that was on the event list for the week and brought my game along to have him sign
He laughed and said thank you for the support

Attached: 100_7253.jpg (2048x1536, 583.71K)

oh shit, long time no see this little fucker

I've got the whole Working Designs sega CD/Saturn/Duo release set. I've got sega CD snatcher, I have AES KOF 2001. I'm actually looking to sell my collection because its' become a burden.

No, but collectfags went into a panic when Sony threatened to close the PS3 store last year, prices spiked and went back down, not quite to as cheap as before once they back peddled but by comparison you could get Lollipop chainsaw on 360 for $20ish average right now from what I'm seeing VS $40ish on PS3 or more, not quite rare or expensive but because of how maligned Xbox has been as a brand lately people seem to lean towards Playstation 3 collection wise, even though 360 tended to get the better ports in terms of performance

Not sure about rarest but I think Gotcha Force is my most expensive right now maybe followed by Xenosaga 3?

Attached: Gotcha_Force_Coverart.png (256x366, 184.89K)

Probably this, or at least one of these. Some fucker tried to "recycle" ALL of these games. Inc 2 NES systems and 3 controllers, which admittedly needed new 72pins and one needed a recap.

But seriously hundreds of dollars of games in yhe garbage.

Attached: 1637234917805.jpg (2048x2730, 522.45K)

I've become real picky in my collecting lately user, been at it for years and have always tried to keep a very minimalist mindset to it and i feel like i own most of what I want or would have wanted to try over the years
Longevity is someting to consider though
A lot of those earlier disc based games though are always something to be careful of
There was a point I just imported the Saturn games I wanted and gave up because of prices. I have maybe a dozen or so and I feel happy having tried what I wanted to
If you feel what you have is something you don't want to hold on to anymore, maybe give it all a play for fun times sake and parse out what you feel comfy getting rid of