I miss 90s/early 2000's platformers so much, bros

I miss 90s/early 2000's platformers so much, bros.

Attached: FB_IMG_1657681222038.jpg (827x791, 47.61K)

How does it feel to know we will never get this level of soul again

I hated that game so much. I just wanted to air it out. This will be my last post. Enjoy your thread.

I loved that game so much. I just wanted to air it out. This will not be my last post. Do not enjoy your thread.

i'd say this awakened something in my young self but is "ugly woman becomes smoking hot" really a fetish or just something anyone would normally enjoy?
have a better one

Collectithons aren't for everyone. I get it, user. Thanks for being respectful about it.

facebook image of a twitter screencap posted to Any Forums

Idk. For me it's weird. When I date a cute girl and she shows me pics of her being ugly as shit in high school it kinda turns me off slightly. Something for everyone I suppose.

Welcome to 2022, faggot. Really any point of discussion originates from social media now. It's the modern day news fuesed with gossip mags. Cope.

Play Hat in Time and don't intentionally make Twitter screencap threads

Attached: 4946995.png (786x916, 872.1K)

Tried it. Didn't see the appeal. I assume it's only popular because pedophiles like making covert threads about it on here. They should be lined up and shot, by the way.

What if Grunty continued to engage in all of her disgusting hobbies after turning sexy haha

Why didn't you faggots support them then? Why did you endlessly lap up the trend games like GTA, Halo, CoD, Resident Evil and so on. You only have yourselves to blame when Nintendo, the literal Disney of vidya companies is the only company consistently making successful platformers.

Attached: edu.jpg (853x671, 101.9K)

Why? I considered that a huge low point in gaming history. 3d collectathons were boring as shit.

Not him, but its hard to believe you like 90's platformers but dont like HiT. You play yookah laylee?

based
and fuck pedos

I did play Yookah Laylee and that one was pretty good. I just felt HiT was too formulaic and short. Banjo, DK 64, ect felt like full on adventures. Not short errands.

"ugly woman becomes smoking hot" is my fetish where skinny girls become fat

I kinda blame the wigger trend for that. Most 90s gamers found those games to be mildly entertaining at best or just played them for social interaction with their friends because online voice chat and gaming was novel and cool. Can't really play Banjo woth your buddies so you made due with shooters. Doesn't mean the appeal for plats wasn't there, it was just suffocated with the times.

Bump

inb4 someone takes a screenshot to post to leddit to then screenshot for tumblr