What the fuck do you do in this game? There's no end goal. You just track animals until you find the rare one...

What the fuck do you do in this game? There's no end goal. You just track animals until you find the rare one. It's basically like loot grinding in an MMO, but the rare loot is also the enemy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/thehuntercallofthewild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's always funny when you come across someone that is absolutely baffled by the idea of a game not being story driven. Stick to playing Sony movies.

>Game accurately stimulates the real life experience
>Somehow this is a problem
Are you retarded op?

you hunt

>the hunter: call if the wild
sounds like a racing game

When I go hunting in real life, I get to eat it or take it home. When I kill the albino level 7 alpha moose in theHunter, I can put it in a museum if I bought the museum and also the funds to taxidermy it. Otherwise, it goes away and is never seen again.

There's a difference between hunting and sport hunting dumbass

The gameplay loop is the end goal and the reward. It is fun to track an animal and land a perfect shot to get diamonds.

Did you know there are people who fish and just throw their catch back because it's about the enjoyment and challenge of the activity itself? Shocking, I know.

The game is story driven. OP is literally just a retard who never went to the first objective.

I've only completed the story chain in one preserve, but it was pretty gud - you collect evidence to help shut down artifact thieves, find out that an old uranium mine is poisoning a lake with runoff, help the reserve with their finances by scouting locations for extreme sports events, and deal with a bunch of sidestories (including looking for an old man who may be suicidal after the death of his wife so he goes into the woods to the place where he originally proposed to her, and a retarded hippie chick who disregards all animal safety warnings and gets killed and eaten by bears).

There are a shitload of different preserves, and each one has its own independent storyline. Honestly the whole hunting thing is only like half of the game, and you don't even have to do it if you don't like it.

wait really? I always just thought it was duck hunt with more pixels. That sounds great

You have to enjoy the gunplay, not for any reason nor to any ends, but for its own sake. Dress it up how you like, in a game with the pointless trappings of objectives, goals, and reasons, you're still just shooting animals.

I can throw back a dead moose and it comes back to life?

You don't hunt in real life, faggot.

Attached: img_201_04052020.jpg (2709x1796, 1.22M)

One thing I will say is that difficulty curve starts around Mount Everest and slides down to sea level as you level up. Tracking in the beggining is a pain in the ass. Then you can see tracks from half a mile away and it stops being hard.

So... As someone who hunts in real life any chance he gets, is this any good?
Is there way to realistically track animals or is it Witcher 3 tier bullshit?
Also what's the gunplay like? Can I customize my rifle or shotgun?

you use cheat engine and mkae your guy run fast as fuck and be invisible and you murder everything that moves with the shotgun with 100% drop rate and buy the stronger guns to fuck things up even more.

Its a wild life genoicde simuator with cheatengine

can you fuck deer? cuz im into that

nexusmods.com/thehuntercallofthewild

Install the nude mod to pull your cock out then go to loverslab website to install the deer fucking animations its the best zoophile game in the market

It's built around witcher senses. you can turn them all off but then it's almost impossible to track animals, but it's a video game so I really don't see any way around it. You can put different scopes on your guns and that's about it. There's also a load of DLC you'll probably want to buy to get the "full" experience with different guns, stands, ATVs, dogs, lodges, maps, etc. Theres no tag system or anything either so you can just mow down an entire herd of deer with no consequences like some of hunting games.

There's also a skill system that tries to add character building to the game but it's mostly useless as you'd imagine, they basically gimp your character at the beginning and force you to unlock basic shit like "faster ADS" as a skill. If you disable the witcher tracker 60% of the skill tree basically becomes void since it mostly has to do with tracking too.

All in all it's an alright game that could be great with a few simple additions, I wouldn't pay more than $5 for the base game because you're going to have to buy at least $10-15 worth of DLC. If you play on PC you can find a "2019 edition" on some key selling sites for under $10 that comes with a good amount of DLC.

HOLY SHIT the amount of seething in the post is impressive. I only hope you remember to cope and dilate pls.