When did this stupid meme that all support players are sissy faggot femboys became the norm?

When did this stupid meme that all support players are sissy faggot femboys became the norm?
I am a medic, a healer, a support.
Through my skill the success of our team is guaranteed.
I undo the mistakes of others.
I practice medicine, you practice sodomy.
Fuck you.

Attached: 1647493714869.jpg (184x184, 6.17K)

I blame overwatch

I blame ffxiv

>Through my skill the success of our team is guaranteed.
bullshit, no matter how good a medic you are you can't carry retards, but if you play a powerclass you can.

No clue but female character usually fills the role of support which in this case is healing, therefore female character is a mistake.

I blame Overwatch as well, I always saw medic as the leader of the team in TF2

A good medic can elevate a team of idiots for the most part, but it’s impossible to win games alone

If you play as a soldier or demo, your idiot teammates can at least work as running interference. If you play as a medic, you're forced to rely on their gamesense and their aim and that's just not going to work

Nah. I am a healer in ffxiv and if any fucktard begins to give me shit I just let him die. New generations are all effeminates liberal pussies.

>it's impossible to win games alone
This is pretty much true in Overwatch, not in TF2, a decent sniper can carry a game singlehandedly, never mind a good demo or soldier

>I practice medicine, you practice sodomy.
I'll do both, and I'll keep my team nice and healthy while sitting on the biggest fantasy dildo I own and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Attached: 1653999695884.png (256x256, 99.2K)

Faggot

Queer

Most based post on Any Forums right now

You mad bro?

when overwatch came out

this desu

Fucking baserino. For the most part I am the only medic I know besides my brother who splits healing and not shove a medigun in a heavy's butt 24/7.

Careful now, bullying is my fetish.

Snipers are never as good as they think they are. I'd take an average medic over a great sniper anyday.

It doesn't help that erpers in ow threads tend to be mercy mains
or that mercy is a generic angelic doting mother type, and helpless in combat
the closest thing she has to aggression is turning her beam blue to give a minor damage boost
Meanwhile Medic is a chad (just watch Meet the Medic)