I HAVE BEEN IN GAMING FOR 24 YEARS

I HAVE BEEN IN GAMING FOR 24 YEARS

Attached: TCaP Nintendo.jpg (1424x1080, 164.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AAjNjxjrm_g
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1RP3KmVtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

happy birthday op

I WAS JUST GETTING SUMTHIN TO EAT
I WAS JUST GETTING SUMTHIN TO EAT

Attached: 1646153789103.jpg (249x249, 12.21K)

please dont do this to me op
dont tell me

I WAS JUST GETTING SOME BING BING WAHOO

is this why star citizen hasn't been made yet chris got sent to jail?

>watching episodes of this
>some dudes would drive 8+ hours across multiple states because they thought they were going to get some underage pussy/booty
This show was staged right. Or are pedos that dumb?

It was mostly literal autists and social rejects with mental problems that happened to be pedos on top of it.

How would you defeat him, Any Forums?

Attached: hansen_jpg.jpg (1182x665, 60.17K)

all of them got off on entrapment only ones who went in were the ones who pled guilty

the whole thing was a show they had sharief all stand with guns and shit, they went after some judge went in with guns scared him and he killed him self

mostly lonley losers, imagine if you are a loser and some one shows a little intrest in you, then they tell you to come over

Don't a lot of them actually get off without any actual punishment because they can't really prove intent unless they specifically bring things like condoms and alcohol? I heard that the chat logs can't really be used as evidence because the defense can argue that they were just roleplaying or whatever.
Their reputations still get ruined, but they don't go to jail.

It's actually surprising that more of them didn't decide to just end it when Hansen walked out. You had the autists and loners, but there were also a good amount of guys who were married and had kids and their was over from that point regardless of if they got convicted or not.
If I were in that situation I'd grab a knife and suicide by cop.

Start shouting NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER so they can't use the footage. Or just shoot him

Wear an “I love Chris Hansen” T-Shirt underneath my jacket, reveal the tshirt and say I just wanted to meet him and I love the show. Checkmate.

you do know all the people involved with the show have gotten in trouble with child abuse. The guy who started it was caught with a child prostitue, and he blew all the money on his griends drigs and hookers. Then the lady who played the bait was involved talking about abusing underage boys, I hear she works for twitter.

I'd stay standing. He'll have no power.

some one was talking about how they ended up talking to a undercover bait online some of them are some what stupid and they end up really trying to get you to do stuff and send them nudes. Most of these guys are depserate or low IQ so i kinda feel bad for them

Look, I was only playing the Blue Lions route because I wanted to beat all four paths. I'm not gay you can smell my breath!

youtu.be/AAjNjxjrm_g

they can just bleep that

First id call him Chris Handsome and say "I like ya, and I want'cha. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way, the choice is yours"

Attached: Booty-Warrior.jpg (558x340, 121.74K)

Pirates really are the stupidest people on Earth. Even when roms were grey area legal, distribution was absolutely illegal. In 2022, there's no way you should trust pirates.

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1RP3KmVtQ

Attached: amelie_.jpg (250x168, 15.09K)

isn't thugalisous gay?