Horse armor started this

horse armor started this

Attached: 13CA77FB-F5E5-4C7A-92D9-0E4D26F486C0.jpg (1079x1406, 200.79K)

>heated seats are useless cosmetic
(you)

what's stopping me from removing the block myself?

nobody needs a new car
they could stop making cars today and people wouldnt run out of cars for 1000 years by repairing the existing ones

It's considered a crime in the US to circumvent DRM. Glad I don't live in that shithole.

Attached: 1624834094286.gif (363x360, 3.79M)

*Korean MMOs started this

>normies JUST NOW starting to feel the jew fatigue
lol

>buy used BMW
>the manufacturer remotely disables features if I don't give them money for a car I bought in a private sale

This isn't the kind of dystopia I was looking forward to. Fucking kikes!

>reddit
>twitter
>off topic
kys fag

Reddit says its fake. But then again, isn't this subscription-based model being used by Tesla? That's what I heard. I don't really give a shit about these "green" electric meme cars. I'm too lazy to fact check, so I'll just let you lot correct me if I'm wrong.

>isn't this subscription-based model being used by Tesla?
Leasing cars is nothing new.

>buy WOW account
>have to pay Blizzard to play the game on the account I bought in a private sale
all fair :)

I assume it would void warranty

>YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A CAR has become actual fucking reality

>sales of the new model plummet from the previous year
>people who want a BMW will either buy an older cheaper used model or buy the previous model and not update it
>BMW will also hear all the backlash of how immensely retarded and retract this idea
BMW can't copy the same idea from Telsa because all Telsa owners are cock sucking faggots that love spending money towards papa Elon
Moral of the story: Telsa owners should be constantly bullied for being massive faggots

Nothing fundamentally wrong with this. It's part of a business model - BMW couldn't budget for the feature if it wasn't for extra income from this sort of set-up.

>buy car
>have to pay a gas subscription otherwise I can't drive it
what fucking bullshit

Don't buy a car made after the year 2000

Attached: 1374601227027.jpg (650x650, 283.42K)

that kind of bullshit is why BMW is now a laughing stock.
After they dropped the 1 series they officially became chinese tier.

fun fact, legally, since is their property inside your own private property you can bill them rent

>"you wouldn't download a car" is now real

It literally isn't, this has been settled by multiple lawsuits. ISPs just don't want you doing it because the companies will press them. Europe on the other hand, has actual laws about it and will prosecute you for software piracy.

Why is everything going to shit?

Attached: 32.png (184x330, 132.56K)

Very few places on Earth would actually need it

Complaining is toxic. Corporations are your friends, be grateful they create amazing things for you. Don't be entitled

what in the fuck are you talking about? They could put it in all cars and adjust the prices accordingly. They could let it be an option. but instead they'll pay to put it in every car and only let you have access to something you OWN if you subscribe to it.

giga retarded. luckily theres chips to unlock all the "paid" features.

Rich people problems.

>/r/whitepeopletwitter
why is neo-reddit like this?

>window broke, won't roll up or down
>try to order part to fix it
>not made anymore
haha... yeah... I love my retro car!

>reddit
Fucking kill yourself OP.