HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE NO GOOD MODERN DINOSAUR GAMES??

HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE NO GOOD MODERN DINOSAUR GAMES??

Attached: approaching-storm-nanotyrannus-copy1.jpg (1003x796, 200.37K)

Cause dinosaurs are boring lol

Wayne Barlowe.

I want a game where I play as a dinosaur and fuck human shit up. I'm tired of L4D clones, park managers, and survival sims.

Attached: 1636508039016.jpg (400x400, 12.96K)

No major interest

theres a direct corelation between liking dinosaurs and being homo sexual, im sorry OP

Attached: dinos suck.png (616x306, 132.87K)

(((Feathers))) ruined them

there's plenty of interest in games like ark and they keep making jurassic world movies and games
now we just need good ones

Is that why the JW films make billions?

Is that why ark made hundreds of millions?

Gee I think there's a gap in the market or something.

There’s Monster Hunter for fantasy dinosaurs.

Wayne Barlowe also be like:

Attached: R.jpg (1200x803, 293.61K)

And yet, look at nobody in Hollywood making other dino movies, there's only the Jurassic shit.

Devs use the JP/JW license to make dogshit
I'm not even kidding, playing JWE and looking at Planet Zoo makes me feel insulted. The issue is that there isn't much else you can make. Major studios will not make these kind of games unless there's a franchise name attached to it, it belongs purely to smaller studios.

me on the left

the people in hollywood are preoccupied with other things than making movies

need a prehistoric game where you play as a dinosaur surviving against invading alien abominations

>Frontier in charge of space games and tycoon games
It's over.

Attached: 1613939531542.png (283x151, 50.28K)

I enjoyed Parkasaurus for what it is.

>tfw all the dinosaur IPs are PG-13 rated shit for kids

I just want to see brutal, gory dino deaths, is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 124604124096812.png (750x686, 959.66K)

That sounds based as fuck, I would play that. Reminds me of Tokyo Jungle

Attached: F.jpg (3496x496, 665.07K)

is it possible to shoot a telescope far enough away to look back at earth and see dinosaurs only real answers please

No?

You would have to instantaneously teleport the telescope hundreds of millions of light years away then teleport the data back instantaneously to get photos of the dinosaurs right now.

Always wondered this myself. Or millions of tiny mirrors reflecting back on themselves.

Everyone laughs but if time travel is possible in some form, it would be by some stupid shit logic like this.

Attached: baka.jpg (640x603, 57.2K)

if you shoot something away at light speed its recordings would never reach us

>5th pic
wtf is that?

Because dinofags don't even know what they want. Half want no feathers, half do. Some people want realism, others just want killing machines. Survival? Horror? Both? Jurassic Park-like? Shooter? Park builder? Gore? Then you need a competent developer with an art team that can agree on how the dinosaurs look.

ok? literally make any type of game you want, just make it good

If you could find something reflective 40 million light years away you'd see earth with T-Rexes when you looked at it