Why is she the best thing about Uncharted 2?

Why is she the best thing about Uncharted 2?

Attached: tumblr_be8ef7616f25620bbc6a2532d4a54296_b55111d9_1280.jpg (544x1042, 160.54K)

She's hot

She's red

FPBP

Would this fly in modern writing?

Attached: 1571599892750.jpg (1280x720, 139.54K)

She should've been Naked the whole game

because uncharted games are not very good and the bland gameplay is easily usurped in quality by other elements of the game.

Attached: 22156ebd-c7e3-4a79-bbcd-dd5b39561cc6.jpg (788x821, 86.13K)

t. virgin who has never had sex

Fat Australian asscheeks.

Game would be better if she was a Nudist

I did not care for Uncharted 2. The platforming is all climbing across derelict buildings, every action segment is interrupted by some setpiece, vehicle section or linear shootout. The characters are too arrogant to be likeable. Uncharted 4 is the best one in the series. The combat sections are large and given time to breathe, the platforming and exploration is more fun and the characters are more like people than caricatures.

Attached: godfather.jpg (600x450, 23.79K)

>complains about setpieces
>likes Uncharted 4 despite half the game being flashback setpieces
come on now user

Is she pretty much Classic + LAU Lara?

The flashbacks suck. What I mean is, UC2 rarely gives you a good stretch of gunplay uninterrupted by linear moviegame shit. UC4 understands that the two should be kept separate. Combat is usually in large arenas with multiple approaches, and the movie game stuff happens afterwards as downtime.

Imagine licking her salty sweat after a long day of treasure hunting

Attached: uncharted_the_lost_legacy_chloe_frazer_1235338.jpg (1280x1013, 120.58K)

She should've been in her Birthday Suit the whole game

Claudia Black

Play Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

Not only that, but they have a clear moment in every game where it just starts to become super tedious and not fun to play. In 1, its the zombies. In 2, its Shambala. In 3, its the shipwreck. In 4, its Libertalia. I opted to replay them on the easiest difficulty my last time through them all and it was a much better time.

No, the mp was. GOAT shit.

U4 would be great but instead of the cast feeling to smug and B movie like it seems like the writers are. It tries to play up Drake's "obsession" to find the treasure of Avery but it rings hollow when he's only doing it for his bro. Really undercuts Nadine's whole "leave them to their own devices" thing and makes her seem like a psycho when she's supposed to be the more reasonable antagonist. Also makes it weird when Chloe is yucking it up with her in lost legacy.