What are the hardest video games

What are the hardest video games

Attached: 8b0.jpg (1241x866, 95.28K)

Tinder

nice facebook meme

play life, don't cum difficulty lifetime run

Elden ring was the only game I've seen v seethe uncontrollably at in a long time
They even had to update it to make the game easier lol

the lion king maybe?

Wizardy 4

BOTW was probably worse I would say, but Elden Ring was a glorious return to seethe for a couple of months.

Escape from Tarkov

me after killing Rajang

Not the hardest ever but... I was just playing starfox 64 trying to unlock the on foot option for the multiplayer
Fuck sector z. Not even hard but i always get robbed of the last missile by those cunts. Venom is fucking impossible. Even harder on the easy route.

Sekiro was harder imho. The hardest bosses in Elden Ring are probably harder than most bosses in Sekiro, but there's much less ways to cheese stuff or grind and become OP and most normal enemy encounters are much harder. It's just a more unforgiving game with a harsher difficulty curve than Elden Ring.

If we are talking about absolute difficulty (the highest peak in difficulty a game reaches and nothing else) we could instead talk about Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3 that ramp up the difficulty up to infinity in the data battles + ultimate boss or Devil May Cry with its Hell & Hell difficulty (Enemies are more aggresive, can use Devil Trigger + you die in one hit). Also Boss Rush stuff like Hollow Knight all 50+ bosses with bindings on.

The only hard challenge can filter nin10yearolds, the only hard challenge where you need a big brain and patience, the only hard challenge where you get better and better as you learn the process

Puzzle games

>People seething about BOTW being difficult
That can't be right. An 8 year old kid could beat BOTW, game's not hard at all.

iwbtg

Double Furious event quest with the Iceborne layered armor as a reward when?

Soccer Manager in the hardest difficulty, trying to get a shit team to be the best.

fromsoft games are extremely easy (I'm a hardcore gamer)

Vermintide 2 modded difficulties are fun and hard (like my cock)
base game true solo is also kino

Silver Surfer-NES
Disposable Hero-Amiga
Shadow of the Beast 2-Amiga
Dragon’s Liar- NES
Terminator- NES
Transformers – Famicom
Ghostbusters - NES

Attached: Silver_Surfer_NES_box.jpg (246x349, 65.91K)

Dark Souls

Reset the clock lads

Attached: 1509482724882.jpg (700x913, 111.1K)