I wrote it in Assembly something no one can understand despite all games before the ps1 being coded in Assembly

>I wrote it in Assembly something no one can understand despite all games before the ps1 being coded in Assembly

Attached: yuginaka.jpg (633x356, 45.14K)

OH NONONO

Attached: ahhahahahhahahahhahahaahhahaa.png (741x886, 580.14K)

I'm sure he had good intentions, but he's just too stuck in the past.

Farmer Ted is unironically the best thing he's ever created

yuji nigga

You've never coded in assembly before have you? Unless you comment, no joke, like every other line, it's easy to get lost in your own Hello World code, much less something as complex as a game, and much, MUCH less something as complex as someone else's game. Like, yeah, he's full of himself, but in that one thing, he was basically correct. You could give someone assembly code and they wouldn't be able to do jack shit with with.

WHY DOES RAW TALENT UPSET YOU OP DOES BABY WANT A BOTTLE IF YOU HAVE ISSUE YOU NEED TISSUE

>Sneed becomes a Any Forums meme
>The farmer is the only thing anyone remembers from Balan Wonderland
>The nameless and faceless farmer in SnK impregnates a literal queen

FARMERCHADS... I KNEEL

Attached: 1620968432554.png (133x217, 36.33K)

Assembly is not hard to understand. It's not complex code. It's very, very simple code. It's just really tedious is all.

It doesn't matter if they understand it or not. It's whether he's willing to share it or not and by the looks of it he's just full of himself and trying to do mental gymnastics.

>Unless you comment, no joke, like every other line, it's easy to get lost in your own Hello World code
yeah if it's your first day
>You could give someone assembly code and they wouldn't be able to do jack shit with with.
maybe today but back then literally EVERY game programmer used assembly, everyone would have known what to do with it Naka is an arrogant tard

>Yuji Naka, Naka-san, maker of Sonic, is in the room. Now, he and I have a love/hate relationship on a good day. And we show him this, and it’s subtitled in Japanese, and when it comes to that piece he just [slams his hand on the table], ‘This is ridiculous. You have made them say this. Sega is the great brand, nobody would ever say this, you have falsified!’ He just gets in my face. So I said to the translator, ‘Tell him to fuck off.’ And the poor guy looks at me and says, ‘There's no expression in Japanese.’ I said, ‘I know there is.’ And that was it. That was the last time I ever set foot in there.

and now Moore is a successful multi millionaire. Xbox was only good under him, and he made Sega kneel with partnership deals with microsoft during the OG xbox era. Wish he'd come back and unfuck microsoft

Attached: 220px-Peter_Moore_at_Xbox_Cup_2006[1].jpg (220x219, 14.89K)

Based Yuji

Fuck off with your revisionism

Good intentions to elevate himself as high as possible while shitting on everyone below him yes.

if you were a programmer back then, you had to learn assembly, you double nigger. no assembly meant no job. even with multiple processors requiring different assembly approach, the core and logic of the assembly is still today.

xbox turned to shit once moore left, Sega had partnership deals with the OG xbox (although admittedly that was also partly because they fucking hated sony)

Not his fault how that game turned out.

This sort of thing was their premise for Sega Saturn Japanese commercials that Yukawa was in.
The fact it became real and presented to Naka he responds like this is funny.

Attached: 1644786516153.jpg (821x398, 62.33K)

>the core and logic of the assembly is still today.
was still the same*
you faggots treat assembly as if it is some angel speak or other mystic bullshit

I'd trust him

Attached: file.png (618x133, 18.87K)

>Unless you comment, no joke, like every other line
Programmer larpers get the rope

I am imagining this conversation but with ryo from shenmue

>all games before the ps1 being coded in Assembly
citation needed

You fucking better.

Attached: Farmer.(Sekaiju).full.216975.jpg (720x800, 148.36K)