Which one is the best?

Which one is the best?

Attached: Red Dead Redemption.png (1080x863, 1.18M)

Attached: Revolver.jpg (554x554, 44.29K)

Zoomer answer: 1
Millennial answer: 2

>shooter with a controller
the one that i can use a mouse and keyboard on.

RDR2 is better in every way aside from the horse controls (and the mistake that is guarma)

Attached: 53cafaf8e15be5076296a0d6314e5d05.png (600x900, 1.03M)

After replaying both over a year ago now, its RDR1, its just a more solid experience. RDR2 is the definition of bloat, pointless survival mechanics, pointless camp mechanics, pointless story subplots, its pointless excess.
Also I can't believe I'm saying this but RDR2 somehow managed to have worse controls than RDR1, I didn't think it was possible.
Little things like being able to mount your horse while running and the throwing arc for explosives and how much faster paced combat is are just the incremental stuff that puts RDR1 above 2.

It serves its goal of being a semi cowbpy simulator, therefore it's not pointless

When Arthur eats those canned peaches it really immerses you huh?

>RDR2 is the definition of bloat, pointless survival mechanics, pointless camp mechanics, pointless story subplots, its pointless excess.

All lunatic rage to say "I prefer doing the same exact mission type forty times in a row because I have oppositional defiance disorder."

What are the innovative missions in RDR 2?

>All lunatic rage to say "I prefer doing the same exact mission type forty times in a row because I have oppositional defiance disorder."
Thats a lot of words just to tell me you're a cocksucker.

Terrible comeback, kill yourself lol.

Can you repeat that with less cocks in your mouth this?

RDR1. Hyper realistic faggotry such as chores doesn't make a game good.

Based
Fuck open world faggotry

Attached: Revolver.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

And paying taxes to the camp. Fuck that game

RDR 2 is genuinely the best video game ever made. No other open world game has the same breadth and quality. It's a historical game that will have game studios chasing it for decades.

I saw the writing on the wall with GTA V and GTAO. In GTAO they FORCE you to get a car and an apartment...and then once a day they forcefully take money away from you for "rent" and "car insurance" and to pay your mechanic. It's a fucking VIDEOGAME. They literally make you pay rent in a fucking videogame lmao

As someone who was hyped for RDR2 and really enjoyed the first half of the game RDR1 blows it out of the water.

Better pacing, better multiplayer, better story

>RDR 2 is genuinely the best video game ever made. No other open world game has the same breadth and quality. It's a historical game that will have game studios chasing it for decades.
this