Comfy Switch Thread

What are you enjoying on your Switch lads?

Attached: nintendo-switch-oled-splatoon-3-special-edition.900x.jpg (900x506, 143.02K)

Negroe Stomper '09.

Finally caved in and preordered Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Got the Toki Tori games, seems they're good games for dirt cheap, currently playing Crash Team Racing

I tried the Mario Rabbids trial, the game is ok but didn't hold my attention too much, just beat the Rabbid Kong boss and uninstalled it, also finished Aggelos, fantastic hidden gem, not sure what to play next, gonna try Burnout Paradise HD, I'm currently busy playing Elden Ring and Jak & Daxter on PS5

I also recently bought AI Somnium Files, Saints Row III The Full Package, Capcom Arcade Stadium and Castlevania Advance Collection on the Switch eshop sales.

I also have tons of fucking games on the backlog like A Hat in Time, Dusk, Pacman Museum+, Astral Chain, SMT V, DOOM 1, DOOM 2, DOOM 3 and 64, Bravely Default II, Blasphemous, Demon Turf, Ion Fury, Hotline Miami 1&2, Red Faction Guerilla Remarstered, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Ender Lilies, Steamworld, and other 200 games..

But also I am playing most N64 and Sega Genesis games, I'm currently enjoying Kirby 64, ToeJam & Earl, Ristar and Castlevania: Bloodlines

I dunno how you ppl handle your backlog, guess I will stop getting games for a while except for Xeno 3, Bayo 3 and Splatoon 3.

I hope we get Super Mario Odyssey 2, New DK game and GBC/GBA games coming to Switch

I need DLC for MK8 Deluxe and Mario Party Superstars as well

Also give me a (You)

Attached: 20220124_171935.jpg (1001x1500, 793.13K)

took a break from 50 hours of Hollow Knight, played nearly every single day. Dip into Warframe with my sister every now and then. Might go back to Skyrim and do some quests because I'm starting to miss the comfy world even after 269 hours.

(You)

Best on your backlog are astral chain and SMTV

I’m waiting on Pokémon puzzle league, and Xeno. For tonight maybe the LiveALive demo

Fuck whoever recommended Golf Story to me, it was so bad it convinced me that golf games are boring garbage just like the sport of golf.
That being said, 'What The Golf' is some of the most fun I've had in a game for years. I partly think it's because they explicitly shit on the sport of golf many times.
Probably gonna play Return of the Obra Dinn but it seems quite morbid and I'm going through a chill games phase.

Xenoblade 2 and tora cumming tomorrow
Fortnight and the live a live demo in meantime

Attached: 1657292443049.jpg (2480x3508, 2.74M)

Nothing because Nintendo can't put out any games.

This might be fun

Post the first screenshot/video you took on your Switch!

Attached: 16576642183402978346075317700610.jpg (1280x720, 311.11K)

Attached: 20220712_173202.jpg (1280x720, 174.52K)

Not technically the first (first would be a video clip of the game), I just can't be bothered converting the video to a webm.

Attached: 2017121015110901_s.jpg (1280x720, 110.14K)

I need to get Mario and Rabbids still while it's on sale. Loved the trial of it. Is the DK DLC good?

I hate how many big publishers stopped doing their job and choose to go digital only with some of their releases. Konami, Capcom, Sega, I'm looking at you in particular, you dirty and cheap assholes.

Mario + Rabbids was great idk what you wouldn't like about it

I've still never bought a physical game. The Switch was made to be digital.

I never saw another perfect level up, even after 400 hours.

Attached: 2019082322345800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 251.88K)

The more games I get the more I went full digital

The Switch was the first system I got that also had a screenshot feature, so being able to take pics like this was truly something magical.

Attached: 2018122517115700_s.jpg (1280x720, 170.99K)

grabbed Later Alligator, DK Tropical Freeze, Shantae and the Seven Sirens, and the OG Shantae while they were on sale

OG Shantae is a bit of a pain, so i'm probably gonna come back to that one
Seven Sirens was decently fun but i dont like how you much you have to spam the dances to do things. making the dance function as an item magnet was a good design decision though. Pike Ball/Scimitar is perpetually OP and they really gotta remove that damn thing

Later Alligator and DK are pretty charming but having trouble getting myself to play through them for some reason. think my worry that im missing too many collectibles and have to replay stuff is bogging down my brain

oh and Smash. always playing Smash
struggling to get my little mac into elite and stay there

Excited for Bayo3 or Pokemon news tomorrow

Not my first, but the first time I beat Inner Agent 3 in Splatoon 2.
I spent so much time trying to beat him. I still feel proud of it.

>The Switch was the first system I got that also had a screenshot feature
Same
I still enjoy taking pics and saving videos of cool stuff that happens.
I just wish they weren't so compressed.

Of course I forget the bloody video.

Attached: 2018062421030700_c.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

based