When does it get good?

When does it get good?

Attached: eafa7cfc-d8e1-4814-a76b-f403a36041f1.jpg (960x565, 82.76K)

It doesnt. End game is fucking trash

In about a year when the first big overhaul mods are releasing.

archimado on the right

Are they releasing? The MnB community really hyped up how wild the mods would be and I haven't heard of any cool mods releasing yet. I understand that they have a lot of tools now and that you're not restricted to a single mod like in Warband, so I don't understand why the game seemed so dead

>when does it get good?
NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

There are a lot of mods already, but the really extensive overhauls take time.

When you uninstall, bury it in the ground and re-download warband

It's warband but with better graphics, I'll never understand the hate.

Game is still in beta and from what I've heard each update keeps fucking up the mods. It's an early release.

When devs finish it and patch their worthless engine that they've cobbled together with stones and string
so never

Why can't turks make video games properly? Same with Polish people. All fucking extreme jank

It doesn't and it never will. We got cucked by the devs

I had fun with it with a jewish playthrough, no main quest, no loyalties to anyone, only family, companions running caravans and denars until the Everything has a price perk when i buy all the big towns and castles AROUND the continent and when i know i have enough manpower and money do i proclaim a kingdom and all that the other emperors and kings can do is quetch sneed and shake from frustration while i charge into battle without any battle experience and let the troops kill some nobles while i put the captured ones in dungeons and have them erase from history or start executing them when they are forced to have their children in pajamas lead small groups pretending to be armies
All of the map becomes a star of david tilted 15 or some degrees white with blue background
one such playthrough was enough
game is shit and not finished
it has catapults and trebuchets, thats about it

Attached: ssssss.jpg (1680x1050, 288.37K)

When you git gud.
It's already good.

Talesworld has let us down.
>no feasts or events.
>no claimants/usurpers
>0 diplomacy/charm, just gamble bro.
>no marriage cutscene
>randomly generated companions have 0 SOUL, Jeremus alone > all banner lord cast.
>Bannerlord Voice actors MOGGED by Warband screechers.
>no promised gang/brigand playstyle
>no slavery
>no customizable castles
>no manhunters
>sieges are deeply flawed and retarded
>pathfinding problems in 2021
>build your siege tools in front of enemy fire lol
>game is ugly and some characters are a nightmare to look at (smiling tavern wench), good artist is not put to use.
>no in-depth strategy, battles make no sense, either rush or use cheese units/tactics.
>A decent PC can solo entire armies
>forced clan system with shit main quest.
>Born as spoonfed noble with a forced backstory.
>RtR system from Warband discarded.
>no books or trainers
>Game still in EA yet it needs some mods to be tolerable.
>modders already fed up with nu-taleworld
>lots of settlements are useless (castles for example).
>unbalanced factions units and very bad map design. (aserai/sturgia)
>In-game economy is a meme, broken and exploited in two clicks.
>kingdom management? 0.
>Slight Wokeism.
>shitty quests with no variance and 0 impacts
>early game grind so boring most people skip it/cheat it.
>map is dry and generic, seasons changes do nothing.
>poor relationships do nothing, even in Viking conquest lords who hated you could send hitmen.
>devs and community managers/shills would rather powertrip on forums while doing damage control instead of working on the game and use feedback.
>all factions use the same currency and speak the same language.
>No dynamic map (back in 2016 they said that every faction would start with barebone towns and villages that can be upgraded also Qol stuff like farmers working the fields ALL removed)
>0 depth/rpg elements.
>absolutely soulless sterile new UI.
>Bannerlord lore is not put to use, encyclopedia is wasted.

Did you name your empire the Third Temple?

When you reinstall Warband.

>he actually played bannerlord
lmao just wait for the sex mods

don't forget
>devs whining that modders are stealing their spotlight

The only way I'm replying Bannerlord is if I can think of a cool roleplay. How hard is it to recruit an army of high level Nord minor faction mercenaries? If it's possible, maybe I'll do a Varangian playthrough and help the Empress

>game clearly not ready for release
>autistic fanbase harass the devs constantly about releasing it
>finally cave and put it into EA
>"WTF WHY IS IT SO UNFINISHED?!??!?!"

I wish someone would make a top down, 2D equivalent already. You could do so much with it. Doubly so if you grid it.
Less immersion but more immersive options always feels better to me than realistic graphics but a lack of content.

I was happy enough with the original release, I'm just not happy with the zero progress afterwards