I AM GOD

I AM GOD

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 118.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wZhJ2vGj7E
youtube.com/watch?v=T339A8wlzgs
youtu.be/HapG4NjC9aA
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*kefka laugh*

Kino

Now every creepypasta is made just to have a fucking FNF mod

youtube.com/watch?v=3wZhJ2vGj7E

youtube.com/watch?v=T339A8wlzgs

Reminder that JC the Hyena irrefutably won and everything he wanted in his rant came true

you've got it the wrong side out mate, the pasta is A-grade dogshit, the FNF mod was unironically kino up until the drama started

>this made millenials piss and shit themselves in terror

Source?

ending shits the bed

AND THEN YOU KNOW
C'MON ITS TIME TO GO EAT THE DARIO
DOORORORORORO
JUST LIKE THAT
DICK

come on you know

"I deeply regret to inform you all that I received some bad news.

The Admins of the Creepypasta wiki have finally decided to delete Sonic.exe 'offa the wiki, on the grounds that it was "badly written" and "had too many cliches" and "was a bad example of what should be a creepypasta".
BULL.

FRIGGIN.

HORSE SHIT.
As you can see I am FURIOUS with the fact that my masterpiece, which has won the hearts of millions and has made a massive impact on the internet, is being brought down by a bunch of jealous, arrogant, retarded FURRY-HATERS.

BUT.

That does not mean I am just going to sit down and take this lightly.

NOOOOOOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

They have been messing with the bull, and now they've called out the horns!

Listen everyone, I need your help with this. We are at WAR here.
I want every Sonic.exe 'fan' who is reading this to get the word out!

I want you to tell every other Sonic.exe 'fan' out there, every 'fanatic', every artist, every 'follower' of my creation about this. Tell your friends who are also Sonic.exe 'fans' if they have to! Tell them we have to keep the 'spirit' of Sonic.exe alive!

Make more 'fanart', make more 'videos', 'block the haters', 'praise Sonic.exe' like you never have before, build websites dedicated to his greatness, whatever you gotta do to keep him alive and strong, JUST DO IT.

The 'deletion' of Sonic.exe from the wiki is but a 'minor cut' on our 'flower of greatness', my 'friends'! And that cut has done nothing but further the spreading, and we are the 'pollen of this flower'! We need to prepare for our victory over the Haters! The Haters need to BLEED for their 'crimes'!! Rejoice, my fellow Sonic.exe Fans! Our glorious little Hellspawn shall have the laugh yet!
THIS will be his ultimate victory!

The absolute subjugation...
.. OF THE INTERNET ITSELF!!!!

Attached: JC exe.png (1000x1750, 87.09K)

What drama?

like 2-3 of the developers were pedophiles and over half of them were children. Guess how that turned out

I miss Retsupurae

White space? Uh. Go back honey

oh where do i even fucking begin
>Revie, the owner of the faker week's .exe got falsely accused of grooming children when it was just RP
>JesterFrog, a composer, groomed a 14 year old for nudes and some people still defend the 17 year old troon
>Vania, another composer got kicked off the team due to something about him drawing lewds of a minor's oc (even though it got peacefully worked out in the end and he fucked off of his own volition)
>one of the dumbfuck coders made a fake 2.5 build that shows your IP address as a joke, then leaks it to the public despite others telling him not to
>overflowing the mod with more shitty donutsteel .exe clones than things people might actually want to see
and that's only the shit i know of

Lmao.

>retsupurae

Attached: time flies when you're a faggot.jpg (600x399, 26.58K)

>furtranny devs are pedophiles
And grass is green

Atleast fatality was cool

Your horror character, sir.

Attached: Curse_ReferenceSheet.png (1000x495, 527.63K)

youtu.be/HapG4NjC9aA

fatalerror and starved were the only good OCs on show, the others ranged from the usual slightly different sonic recolors to shit like

>picture of sonic chainsawing my dad in the face is shown
>"surely this is merely a glitch" I, the creepypasta protagonist, say with complete confidence

Attached: FQXKZpfXwAMHSU0.jpg (2950x2000, 738.13K)

>didn't turn the side wings into devil ones

Too creative for Sonic autists

Transexual got outed as a pedophile
And the sky is blue

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Attached: 1657662773503.jpg (2400x1500, 268.25K)

You ain't shit, can't even get out of a god damn exe file

>fatal error
>good
if only you knew the leagues of osmosis jones inspired shit lore behind him.
also starved barely counts as an OC because he originally was just a horror practice sketch before that vicious fucking psychopath Avery decided to steal him from his original creator and slap some actual bullshit lore on him in order to force him into the mod.
creepypastas are dead. this cancer will spread to every subcommunity.

Attached: 1651681568647.gif (350x280, 546.44K)

Attached: FVVDpC9WIAMkiU8.png (2700x1200, 315.36K)

autism thread?

Attached: pure_autism.png (5103x4238, 3.91M)

>random shitty creepypasta formed a rabbit hole fanbase full of tranny in-fighting completely unconnected to the actual game fanbase
Jesus christ

Attached: evilsonic.png (2256x3914, 2.05M)

>
AND THEN YOU KNOW
COME ON IT'S TIME TO GO EAT THE DARIO

if that isn't proof that Sonic fans are drawn to Sonic because they are autistic then I don't know what does.

Attached: 1490357625568.jpg (550x700, 53.12K)

any other similar niche spaces with retarded in fighting/rabbit hole, can only think of space station 13, it's like lolcow levels of entertainment.