People ask for switch recommendation

>people ask for switch recommendation
>its all marioshit or marioshit spinoffs

the Switch at this point has a healthy 1st party library of anything other than Marioshit. Mario is so oversaturated and modern Mario is proof that Nintendo plays it safe (even more than they've done in the past). No creative design choices, no risks, just bing bang wahoo.

Mario is THE most soulless Nintendo IP. Enjoy Marioshit Spinoff #42 while good IPs continue to collect dust
>muh money maker IP
Mario doesnt have to still be that. Nintendo has Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Xenoblade, even fucking Smash Ultimate even though that one is also dogshit.

A vast majority of Switch profile picture icons are of Mario. Nintendo Online's revolving door of icons per IP sounded promising until they went right back to Mario Odyssey when Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is RIGHT fucking there about to release.

Attached: 1635963679502.jpg (400x400, 35.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8iFYHw5sAJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah we get it user, you're a tendie that thinks hating Nintendo makes him unique.

>hating Nintendo
is your reading comprehension THAT bad?? holy shit. i talked about MARIO

There’s only 3 actual Mario games on the switch, 2 of which are ports.
>muh money maker ip
Yes, they have tried to use other IPs in various ways and they failed. See amiibo festival, federation force, and happy home designer. Mario does well for the spin offs because it’s Mario, he just works.

Uh huh, just like a little tendie faggit you can't even commit to your own cause when scrutinised

Mario is the best gaming IP unironically
Cope

Attached: 1649688266237.png (852x1089, 1.55M)

Stay mad Tendie

>Nintendo has Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Xenoblade
The tranny pic really fits you.

Look I agree that Mario sells and these games aren't bad but there's also Mario Kart, Tennis, Golf and Strikers.

Attached: 1ead33591842f35b20c63a004796327f30d83b90_00.jpg (271x420, 12.75K)

yes i named the three heavy money makers right now. you're a fucking retard

>Mario Maker 1
>Mario Maker 2
>Odyssey
>Mario All-Stars (Technically three games, so fuck you)
>Strikers
>Mario Kart
>3D World + Bowser's Fury
>Mario + Rabbids
>Mario + Rabbids TWO
>Mario Tennis
>Mario Golf
>Super Mario Party

Mario is one of the most soulless video game franchises in history

It's with 3 ports, so long as you don't count the individual games of 3d all stars
>Odyssey

>3d world
>nsmb u
>3d all stars

Lol 3/4 of mainline mario games on switch are ports

Basically I believe both of these things at the same time

>not even on switch
>abandoned spin off
>switch game
>literally a collection of ports
>spin off
>spin off, also a port
>port, will concede bowser’s fury
>spin off
>spin off
>spin off
>spin off

Yeah I forgot about 3D all stars because of how short lived it was. There’s also Mario 35 I guess, but that’s been discontinued right?

Mario is the face of Nintendo and he is a heterosexual male Italian. Unlike this fucking tranny faggot.

you say spin off like that reduces its value as a mario game. meanwhile they are sixty fucking bucks

So, what are some good Snitch recommendations?
I've only played BotW (on Cemu, but whatever) so far and have Xenoblade Chronicles in the backlog.
The games have to be playable on Yuzu.

What kinds of games do you like?

>the Switch at this point has a healthy 1st party library of anything other than Marioshit.
List those games then. Only games not available on other systems, like Astral Chain or SMTV.

Astral Chain
SMT V
Metroid Dread

When people ask about Switch recommendations, I tell them Astral Chain, Yoku's Island Express and Xenoblade 1/2.
If they're looking for Switch recommendations, they're very likely already aware of Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, etc. and probably already played one or more of them.

Mario movie will outgross everything dilate in vain

No, you’re putting words in my mouth. A spin off is a game that deviates from the mainline series in terms of gameplay. 2D Mario has always been platforming challenges to reach the goal of a level. 3D Mario has always been platforming collectathons. Mariokart is a spin off because it’s neither of these things. The Mario rpgs are all spin offs as well. A spin off can have its own series, as shown by Mariokart and Mario Party. Using other IPs, Metroid Prime Pinball is a spin off of Metroid (specifically the Prime series), Kirby Fighters is a spin off to Kirby, Link’s Crossbow Training is a spin off to Zelda.

I agree about the Avatars. Either some Three Houses or Xenoblade makes sense right now. Not Odyssey again.

You don't help matters by posting the worst SMT game and an exclusive that runs at 25fps and 720p, with a faggy protagonist. The truth is that every single Switch exclusive (of which there are technically none, with every game playing better on PC) is an embarrassment that you wouldn't show off to normie friends.

PC has no worthwhile exclusives. Why do you think every deck is essentially an ubderpowered Switch Emulator?

>tranny game image
Post disregarded

I like games with exploration and/or an interesting story.

Thanks. None of them are my cup of tea, though.
I wanted to try out SMTV, but I prefer Persona.

SMT V is kino

youtu.be/8iFYHw5sAJw