Don’t see a lot of people talk about the GBA Crash games, they were pretty hype

Don’t see a lot of people talk about the GBA Crash games, they were pretty hype
(Crash Purple fans please leave)

youtu.be/3fDPxGecVUw

Attached: 1588164301587.jpg (220x220, 29.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lS0SeYZWWXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GBA Crash games are like GBA Spyro games: decent attempts to continue each series in a way that doesn't shit on them while trying to fit them to the limitations of the GBA. All in all, not bad games.

n tranced is the twinsanity of the Gameboy

There were Spyro gba games?

Yeah there were a handful
youtube.com/watch?v=lS0SeYZWWXk

for me, it was the HUGE adventure, or XS if you lived in Europe.

Oh snap I thought Spyro was dormant besides the GCN titles
I need to check these out someday

Don't expect much out of Season of Ice. Season of Flame and Attack of the Rhynocs are much better with AotR in particular being the crown jewel of that trilogy.

Attached: Crashdance.gif (150x150, 333.24K)

Nitro Kart was pretty great on the GBA too
>(Crash Purple fans please leave)
they exist?

Sadly they do
I was one of them as a kid

Attached: 1618449387599.jpg (320x180, 26.07K)

Crash Purple and Spyro Orange were absolute dumpster fires, I was hyped like back when those commercials for those two were airing. But I'm glad I never bought them since learning how bad and poorly done they are as a crossover.

They're fun, but there isn't much to say. They're basically entire games made of the trilogy 2D sections, and it works. Their biggest problem is that they didn't take any risks with level themes, enemies, music, etc, it's all recycled from the previous games. It results in the GBA ones lacking identity.

I remember at the time being so impressed with the GBA. It really felt like a handheld SNES, and some games like this even fooled me into thinking it was more powerful. Of course, I believe the opposite is actually true, but the GBA was really special regardless.

N-Tranced is literally Crash 3, XS/THA is Crash 2.

I only played these games as an absolute last resort, when there was no literal other option possible for entertainment. If you, as a fully functioning adult, think this is a good use of your time...you've got a tough path ahead of you

My personal conspiracy theory is that Crash Purple was it's own thing and they forced a Spyro crossover to double units sold. Crash Purple is bad but Spyro Orange is downright awful.

Attached: 1657002854786.jpg (622x508, 62.69K)

Since you're using your time shitposting I can only assume you're either not an adult or not fully functioning.

Crash Purple is the first game I was ever disappointed by as a kid. I expected an epic Crash and Spyro crosover and got a shitty minigame collection. Whoever made these screenshots that made it look like a "Sonic and Tails" like experience needs to be fucking shot

Attached: follow-me-1-1.jpg (640x427, 41.08K)

n-tranced is kino but all the other gba games are trash

Same
I somehow tricked myself into a kid thinking I needed to buy both versions and that would unlock a secret game that was a full on platformer

It did not.

Attached: 1572735162395.jpg (240x160, 22.75K)

During lockdown I decided to 100% Crash Fusion. I bought and completed Spyro Fusion, which was torture in itself, BUT, did you know there is a trading card you can only get if you link 2 copies of Crash and 2 copies of Spyro? Meaning if you want to 100% the games you need to buy 4 carts? I had to buy pic related (which I did anyway, because it was the same price as Spyro on its own) and then a seperate Spyro cart to compliment my childhood Crash cart.

Attached: 61FF3692N6L._AC_SX466_ (2).jpg (466x466, 56K)