So is this game actually good or is it toddlershit? I wanna try it out

So is this game actually good or is it toddlershit? I wanna try it out

Attached: paper.jpg (800x800, 160.42K)

It's fine but has too much backtracking near the end and I found it less engaging then PM64 personally. Around Origami King in terms of personal enjoyment.

Why the bait? TTYD is a great RPG. Whether it’s better than PM64 is something I’ve seen a surprising amount of people debate about, both are good though

TTYD and PM64 is the greatest RPGs Nintendo has ever released. too bad we will never ever get a RPG PM game again

It's in my top 5 games of all time, my only real complaint is that the game becomes far too easy once you start get really into its mechanics. If it seems like the game is getting too easy too fast, I highly recommend using Gecko codes to double every enemy's HP. I've been working on my own difficulty rebalance for the game, but I'm having trouble making a few specific tweaks that I think could go a long way in making the game more challenging.

I thought it was pretty good.

It's ok, but Paper Mario 64 is better. TTYD has a shitload of needless backtracking and a lot of the dialogue sounds like it was written like a redditor

really good, the only real downside is the game adores backtracking in its later half, to the point where one of the final chapters in the game involve you running all over the map to find one character, having always "just missed him"

great rpg, also one of the few games where best girl is a transgirl :o

Attached: super-mario-mario.gif (498x449, 629.01K)

Mario and Luigi are better games

Too much backtracking in every chapter

>sounds like it was written like a redditor

nice I'll play it now

that game is fun and the mario luigi games are fun, just cozy summer game desu.

vivian isnt a tranny, the us version is the only canonical version. Cope and seethe

He's not even a tranny in the JP version, he's just a crossdresser.

>nooooo only the censored version is canon >:((((
seeth cope and dial8

Attached: 1657575825839.jpg (1491x393, 248.86K)

The combat is infinitely superior to PM64 in pretty much every way.

The rest of the game is debatable as to which is better, but both are kino.

sometimes censorship is the wright thing to do.

It’s incredible that a transgender party member wasn’t what broke Miyamoto but the story in SPM and Galaxy that made him pull out the Mario Mandate

It's Nintendo. They're all toddlershit.
I thought this one was okay, but I liked 64 better

Vivian is a biological female.
>BUT MUH
No.
>YOU'RE
No.
>NOOOOOO
No.
Sucks to suck, homo. The ghost girl (female (female)) is mine.