Mon Hun - I Hate Gunners Edition

>joins your quest
>dies twice within 3 minutes

Attached: A literal baby.png (948x577, 24.99K)

>playing with randos
You brought this upon yourself.
I did one Malzeno with randos ad it cured me of the desire to play with people I don't know immediately.

You're not wrong. These fuckers die to things that shouldn't be hard at all, especially given all the movement options available in Rise. A little defense goes a long way.

Hammer is truly the weapon that actually lost it's identity.

I got sorta lucky, I guess?
LBG-fag spent half the quest not actually fighting or being in the area, so he only died once.
Bow-cuck was vomiting flash bombs left and right when he was fighting, making everything way worse. I never knew flashing Mal was such a bad idea, but here we are.
GS-man at least tried.

I only play certain quests with randoms if I get dango insurance and make it level 4 with the hoping skewers. Gives whoever carts a defense boost against their will.

Fiorayne's

Usually I find going online easier. In Solo, are enemies supposed to be weaker compared to online with other hunters?

I don't know about PC because of region locking but I've been playing on Switch at different times and they tend to differ wildly. There are times of the day where all I get are shitters that can't even aim their Launch Monster on a Wyvern Ride and then there are hours where I get an entire team stunlocking Scorned Magna to death.

Yeah I cart the moment I see your unfunnny messages.
What are you gonna do about it cunt?

Didn't know you were a jap.

Attached: 1645060013460.gif (400x313, 953.92K)

Yes, dumb scaling was introduced in world I think so that the monster has increased health per party size, examp Ragna in high rank took me 12 minutes solo first time but regularly took me 20 when I responded to join requests. This means in solo you can control all aggro to get more hits in at predictable timings which makes the game much faster

That happened as early as 4

I'm not using LS though.

Same experience here. Playing with 2 other friends and they ask “why don’t you make it joinable for others? It should be easier with another person”. 2 hunts all all failed from the random carting. We all agreed never again.

I really don't like the new GS, any other GS bros feeling the same?

Seeing other players with me alleviates my loneliness

It's been terrible since TCS tackle cancel was introduced

I like it but it doesn’t feel like GS so I can see your issue. The way I see it is that at least they’re shaking it up but an easy counter point is “if it ain’t broke don’t mix it”.

I love the new gs moves
I liked ACS in high rank and I like strongarm in master rank
ACS felt more snipe-ey since you could close distance quickly with it
strongarm with focus means you play very close to the monster and fill in small openings with charged draw slashes
strongarm without focus is degenerate minmaxer shit where you just wait to punish those couple of safe moves
also GS overcomes frenzy very quickly. make of that what you will

let us buy HR monster materials with zenny already

ITTY BITTY BABY

I'm starting to count how many times i will fucking fail that Narwa MR mission. I'm at number 7 already, this is fucking ridiculous. The piece of shit doesn't fucking stop already

>run around while holding your charge
seems about the same to me boss

Play solo worldsperm

I don't know how to put it but it just feels too different, like i'm playing a different weapon. And having a system that's based on fast movement with monsters that are as spastic as ever i don't know i just feel klind of lost. Wordl was already pretty fast but this is quite the increase

>afflicted aurora somnacant
>in group
>one cart to the charge
>one cart to the aoe
>one cart to the frenzy aoe because it can't stop popping them in its legs and tail
I legit hate this bitch.

Uh bros... our response?

Attached: 1657480640501.jpg (1280x720, 299.19K)

take the surge pill

Fuck off. Its a multiplayer game made for playing with other people. If you want to gouge your eyes out or give yourself a brain tumor just so you can say you beat it like that then you do you.

You didn't beat the game.

If everyone knows what they’re doing online is faster BUT the thing is MH has so much room for skill expression that anyone who gets good is held back by other people

IG is kinda ok against it because you can just hit it nonstop with aerial attacks.

>chat menu
>gesture tab
>genuflect

Just started rise. Is there a way to get 200hp or do I have to run around and collect the stupid fucking birds?

If you're a faggot spamming the impact crater or whatever that's your problem, the weapon is still good using it just like every past game, all the way back to FU.

It is literally less challenging

Dango Birdcaller my friend

I am trying to do it with GL.I have enough def to even go through its attacks but sometimes i find myself in stupid situations like how the last pixel of the onion ring hits me in the back and that hits me for full damage. Carting when i get hit while not having shield up is my mistake but situations like these just make my blood boil. Also getting the timing on the pillars is something i can't get the hang on, i'd rather just take the hit and abuse iframes until i reach center

The absolute petalance at hr8 is your best option

Time to git gud, worldsperm

I think people lose sight of the basic gameplay after seeing how good the new moves are. stuff like setting up basic charged draw slashes is still good in smaller openings and when you're learning the monster. The biggest part is adapting to the new moves since they're expansions of your moveset, not a replacement of your basic charges, and they allow you to get a leg up on the faster monsters if you spend some time with them

Attached: apexzinemergencytcs.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>Need to farm Teostra for random weapon part
>"Why not, I'll do some multi-player for fun."
>1st group, some guy carts twice to Teostra's fire breath and we fail quest
>2nd group, full of LS users making it so I can't even get close to the head or do fucking anything when the monster is down.
>3rd group, one person AFK.

It's seriously cancer. I know I can theoretically slot in Flinch Free, but it feels like such a hassle when I can already solo the thing easier and in less time. Capcom needs to let you take Followers into normal quests in the next game so I never have to interact with these idiots ever again.

life petalace and getting your daily bird kisses.

>i'd rather just take the hit and abuse iframes until i reach center
That's what I do, pick the aurtortle thing so you don't cart.

what level 1 skill are you so reliant on you can't drop one point of it for flinch free?

Stop using your shield, learn to use evasions and blast dash to maneuver. Shield is unironically bad and a shitters' option

Should I wear different armor pieces and weapons or can I just wear the same armor set with weapon from same monster?

>hammernigger
Self explanatory.

All of them.