NINTENDOOOOOOOO

Attached: Pokémon 1.webm (960x540, 2.05M)

HIRE

Attached: Pokémon 2.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

THIS

Attached: Pokémon 3.webm (960x540, 1.45M)

CHUD

Attached: 1644190905030.png (1026x948, 43.44K)

MAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: Pokémon 4.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

>watercolor
would be based if it was 2d

unironically looks great. full of soul

this looks like garbage

I guess that's how people envisioned Pokémon in 3D in GBA era

looks awesome

so who made this

looks like trash. why does NOBODY not even Nintendo just replicate the original anime down the the battle system and aesthetic, old mechanics be damned. that's what we all want at the end of the day...

Attached: pallettown.jpg (474x362, 25.78K)

20 years. still waiting on something even remotely similar to this.

Attached: 1527717655467.jpg (1916x1036, 363.59K)

What talented person did you take these videos from?

my fucking eyes

He took it from THIS MAN who Nintendo needs to hire.

No it doesn't

Attached: 1527714359136.jpg (1481x1609, 877.05K)

I want the pixelgraphics back and I want it to stay that way forever. Pokémon Arse styled spin-offs are fine but keep mainline games in 2D

good idea bad execution

they should just look at most Pokemon as animals and some of them as mystical creatures from folklore tales. how hard can it be to to add some depth to where they are instead of letting them roam around stupidly waiting to be fought
so many locations like volcanos, waterfalls, glaciers, islands, etc. which all could be utilized to fit Pokemons into a proper 3D world

It's pretty crazy they can't make the games looks as good as DQ there really seems to be no excuse

It's refreshing to see a MC that isn't a complete soulless automaton.
That's the funny thing about Pokémon: The NPCs look more alive than the fucking MC.

Frankly speaking the left is preferable in all cases. The right sacrifices what's actually important for meaningless flair that doesn't actually make for a better product.

i dont care what anyone says, the Switch has plenty of power. It's basically a PC from 2012. It can churn out Crysis-level graphics at 720p. It's the dumb visual departments at Nintendo that are still stuck in 2001 that refuse to take any lessons or classes on newer graphics techniques that have been employed by the industry. I guarantee you new hires have even suggested fixes, but they scrapped these ideas to save time and money.

Attached: pokemondisaster.jpg (1280x7418, 2.81M)

>The right sacrifices what's actually important
Which is?

that would be fine if they did it right. pic related should unironically be hired by nintendo. all the other zoomers who make mario or zelda from UE assets aren't even that talented.

Attached: 1614832846059.png (1880x1196, 161.76K)

>literally just walking
>no battle scenes
what did they mean by this?

Gameplay that's actually enjoyable instead of wasting the player's time on bullshit.

Wait people actually want to battle with there pokemon?

>Ken Sugimori
>3D game
stop this, they tried to do the same with gen 1 pokemon on XY and it sucked

Attached: 1657075632391.png (1481x1609, 3.45M)

You mean Gamefreak specifically, right?

Cause Mario Odyssey is beautiful and so far most first party Nintendo games.

If you consider the amount of interactivity and physics systems that need to be accounted for I think BoTW is a much more technically impressive game than DQ and is pushing the hardware more. We all know Game Freak has no excuse and are happy to keep making games on the cheap if they're going to sell 10 million copies anyway.

You mean the gameplay that keeps getting more casual and barebone over the years? Pokemon is one of the few series where every entry has less features than the last.

SUE THIS MAN

ew