Monster Hunter

>Not even an Elder Dragon
>Is evenly matched against Malzeno
>Kicks Narwa's ass
BEHOLD, THE MOST CHAD MONSTER TO GRACE MH!

Attached: monster-hunter-rise-magnamalo-weakness-3863f.jpg (640x360, 82.71K)

>Rise
lol

>blue icon appears and he gets captured
such a boring endgame fight

Attached: 1630265651556.png (374x374, 223.92K)

Only punished marshmallow is elder dragon tier

Attached: we'll make diamonds from their ashes.png (1561x947, 1.83M)

I'm not gonna lie i'm getting kinda tired of GS, can you recommend me any fun weapon?

So does there exist more than one Magnamalo since Sunbreak quests says "Hunt A Magnamalo" instead of just "Hunt Magnamalo" like it does in base Rise.
Is this one that same one you've been hunting in every LR/HR quest?

Well, the existence of Scorned Magnamalo proves there's definitely more than one.

There is at least one quest where you are tasked with hunting two Magnamalo.

>need a gainsgolem spire
>fight him
>get a spire
>later, need another spire
>fight him
>get another spire
thank you gainsgolem

Currently MR 50 and he's still the best fight in the game. Fun with every weapon i've tried.

The damn meowcenaries have fought shaggy more often than I have, seems like he's always at the citadel for them but he's only shown up in like 3 quests there for me

Insect glaive for mobility and satisfying snipes with diving wyvern

Hammer for grug RP

Somehow managed to kill Scorned after 5 tries even though regular MR Magnamalo is still really tough for me.
Hated the fight, but it sure was satisfying.

whats everyones favorite monster? i started on world so odogaron was my monfu, but honestly after IB and now rise it is probably rajang. just love how pissed he is all the time

I'm even newer, rise is my first MH. Chameleos is is pretty much everything I'm looking for in a monster: charming, a little threatening, and fun to fight. I hear he was pretty miserable in old games.

Worldsperm here
Alatreon

hes a nigger on this one

>Kicks Narwa's ass
When?
He get in, get smashed hard, does some damage because you ride him and then go away because he know he got outmatched

>Nergigante still hasn't returned
shit expansion, not buying it

He is f-fast...

Kecha Wacha, hope he returns in the title updates but I doubt it

>Rice

Attached: 1650608709207.png (2975x3025, 1.72M)

Lunagaron is the best designed monster in Rise

Ryozo not gonna let his new favorite boi be wasted on this C team bing shit spinoff.

I started with 3U and my favourite is probably Gore magal, followed by Seltas queen
I know, it make no sense but ehi, that's how thing are

hes very cool and the superior garon fight i agree

I'm just gunna say it. Rise is more fun than World. The next step in future titles is to maintain the movement of Rise, but up difficulty and content to match it. Rise is a step in the right direction.

I started with the PS2 titles and I will say Chameleos and Gore Magala are them.

No thank you. If I wanted to play God Eater I'd play God eater. Leave the spinoff content in the spinoffs.

>Not even a Small Monster
>Is evenly matched against entire ecosystems
>kicks the Kingdom's ass
BEHOLD, THE MOST CHAD ??? TO GRACE MH!

Attached: Slippery.png (681x502, 10.42K)