*mines copper for the 10th time*

*mines copper for the 10th time*
wow, THIS is the game Any Forums shilled?

Attached: kenshi.jpg (616x353, 60.02K)

>devs give community a choice of finishing the game or making a new game for you to buy
>community actually picks new game
>here we are years later

For me its the Tech Hunters

>falls for the copper mine meme

there is a fast forward button by the way

Well don't do that. Instead lure bandits into the guards and loot them dry before they are arrested.

based
this game needs a ton of QoL improvements, especially around managing dozens of characters

I remember this game from 2008. Is it still in early access?

how does that raise your skill?

Skill?
No no no. You need a home first. Also it raises athletics. Run fast. Try to get some wooden sandals. Get some money, buy a dilapidated house. Buy some building materials. Repair the house. Get some sleeping mats. Now you can train. And since you trained running like a good listener, you should be able to outrun the bandits if shit hits the fan. Run home, rest, rinse, wash, repeat.

>Buy a house to rest
>Fight bandits with the guards, inside the town
>Leave one guy out/hidden to work as medic

>kidnap shitter
>lock him in your house
>beat his ass every time he wakes up

>Any Forums shilled
user this game never gets discussed here, what the fuck are you talking about?

>slave raid to Fort Gut has failed
tell me why you haven't built a comfy home near Kenshi's friendliest wildlife yet

Attached: 20220712135720_1.jpg (1440x900, 379.36K)

What skills and how much should I train so I dont get knocked out by basic bitch bandits even iwth help from two mercs.

*carves you head open with a butcher's knife*
WOW and YOUR BRAIN was supposed to be HUGE? This thing's as smooth as your jawline!

labouring

If you’re gonna be a pussybitch and want easy money you might as well train your athletics becoming a merchant and running trade goods through the easy zones. Mining is literal slave work

and then what? why am I doing this? kenshi's world is depressing and empty, there is nothing to do even if you get stronger.

>Mining copper
>Not fighting 15 bandits with your bare hands and get your shit kicked in
Let me guess, you are a coward, OP?

but it raises your strength and labor
STR literally makes people's limbs fly off when you slap them
everything else is cope

Conquer the empty world.

Melee defense:block/get your attack kicked
Toughness:get your ass kicked, if your guy is ever playing dead get back up immediately and get back to fight getting up out of play dead gives you massive toughness EXP
Melee attack:smack a bitch you get bigger exp the higher your opponent Melee defense is but you only get the good amount if you actually hit them
Strength:bash a dude with blunt or carry heavy shit
Dexterity:slash a dude with sharp stuff
I do recommend installing whatever mods you want Unironically and grabs some mods that allow alternative ways of training STR and DEX as those are birches.
On another note so long as you have the money and know the right place Losing a limbs is usually a good thing as robo limbs can be really really good

>but it raises your strength
So does carrying a shit load of goods

I saw the official kenshi Twitter retween this one person's on going kenshi fan webcomic and it's pretty decent, well that is if you can get over that fact that the creator is a woman who is unbelievably horny for hivers and skeletons

Attached: 43711a1589528373b6431f1601227977.png (900x1350, 2.4M)

Bud, you're literally doing whatever you want, creating your own adventure as you play.
>plz gib carrot on stick, me too dum