This was probably the biggest letdown of my entire gaming career

This was probably the biggest letdown of my entire gaming career

Attached: Mount_&_Blade_II_-_Bannerlord_cover (1).jpg (220x293, 28.97K)

>buy EA game, from a dev that has track record of games being in EA for a long ass time
>wtf why isnt this game finished with all my warhammer mods ready to go?

What the fuck are you talking about nigga

It would've been fine if they used some premade engine or hired some competent company to make them one, instead of having interns struggle for 8 years to create one that's this worthless
Seriously, their code is pure spaghetti. It's simply mangled to shit and they're struggling to keep it from falling apart on every little hotfix and patch
The game would've been out for years now if they hired somebody to do it for them
It would probably be good, with full mod support

>my entire gaming career

Attached: 1649407555009.gif (500x340, 890.4K)

>gaming career

Attached: 1453330264436.jpg (1280x720, 126.61K)

>boast supporting modders
>be in early access
Pick one. Having half of my mods crumble with every 'hotfix' is fucking infuriating. I've heard people say 'just don't update', but the issue with that is whenever there's new mods I want to try, or updates to my current mods, I have to update. Then it retroactively fucks mods to where I'm navigating a fucking maze to figure out which ones do and don't work with the current patch. The best possible thing Taleworlds can do at this point is just never touch the game ever again. Release 1.0, leave it alone, and don't even fucking hotfix it. Just go away. You've got your money, just fuck off.

That's a good choice but for me it's MGSV.

Game has been in development for over 10 years, one might think it might be actually ready by now, you apologist faggot.

im talking about the only one to blame is yourself for not looking into what youre buying

Don't buy an unfinished game from a devs whos previous game was in EA for 8 years then?

not only that, but games like factorio and starsector supported mods despite being in alpha just fine

I played it and it seemed like the first game with better graphics and streamlined menus. Don't know what all the fuss is about.

1.8 patch feels good at least. But at release it was a huge mess and letdown.

I didn't. Their first game was a technical mess, too.

>MUH UNREAL E-ENGHINES 5.69
Stop this homogenization bullshit

>gaming career

Attached: 1620542882775.jpg (900x821, 64.27K)

>muh indie, self-made, barely functioning e-enhgine 0.01 i've been making for 10 years!

Attached: 1628276377480.jpg (440x386, 37.1K)

Then why are you complaining

Stupid roaches are out of their depth with the new engine. It Warband was way less complex so they could at least handle that.

Mass effect 2 AND 3 for me