It's good

It's good.

Attached: 134777--donkey-kong-country-3-dixie-kongs-double-trouble.jpg (640x453, 92.79K)

my favorite

It might be the best SNES platformer outside of World, Yoshi's Island, and DKC2. It does almost everything better than DKC1 aside from music and atmosphere. DKC3 was amazing and still does not get the due it deserves.

Attached: samusdixieshantae.jpg (1200x960, 193.92K)

It's like anything setted on "Canada", beautiful but unremarkable.

Attached: Brothersbear.png (584x450, 412.88K)

too much unnecessary collectable shit, DKC2 had the perfect balance of only requiring you to get kremcoins to fully beat the game

but yes its good

boring
dkc1 and 2 are leagues above it

2>1>3

having to do minigames to unlock the birds was a little silly. besides that, it's fine.

2>3>1

DKC3 is amazing and I am tired of being told it is not.

It's amazing, but it definitely has the most "that level" levels in the series.

1 sucks and I'm tired of pretending it doesn't.

Why didn't the Donkey Kong Country sequels have Donkey Kong?

i only played tropical freeze, what other donkey kong games should i play?

Why were the environments more grounded? We went from brambles in the sky and beehives to fucking boring canada

All of the DKC trilogy is must play. DKC1 has some jank in it though, and it has much more obnoxious timing for barrels stages as well as the weakest and lamest bosses.

If you want to count the series as a whole, then check out Donkey Kong (Game Boy 1994) as well. Its a continuation to the original arcade games, and probably the best game for the Game Boy.

DKC 1 + DKC 2
i dont like 64

thankz

>i dont like 64
thats probably because you are a sane and reasonable adult

i didn't even like it as a kid, i felt filtered because i loved donkey kong games AND i loved banjo games, i was very confused why i didn't like 64

i dropped this game THREE times
THREE
it's not good.

This would be my ranking too.

None of the DKC are good

I only played this one when I was a kid, replayed it recently and it's pretty great. What's wrong with it?