You're playing out game wrong!!!

>You're playing out game wrong!!!
Apologize for making them upset, Any Forums

Attached: 1633767956350.png (831x868, 703.83K)

>make a bunch of crazy shit
>put a bunch of work into making it look cool because you always wanted a bideo game to do your OC PNP characters justice
>heh, they're gonna love this
>launch
>people stray one standard deviation away from default main character or make direct self inserts only
>in your fantasy role playing game where the selling point is to be pretty much anything
I mean yeah I can see why they would be peeved
>default vault dweller
it's normie-humorous light banter

Make normie self-insert games win normie prizes

Attached: killallwhitemales.jpg (977x728, 109.43K)

You take a simple PR message too seriously.

HOW LONG ARE YOU FAGGOTS GOING TO BITCH ABOUT THIS.
JESUS CHRIST.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (789x702, 48.35K)

>not knowing you target audience

What's with the parasocial girlfriend-coded developer logs? I just wanted to play videogames.

>has best stats
Yeah I'm always picking white human male until they nerf humans.

DnD games has the worst concept of "fantasy" when it comes to MCs.
Ugly horns, tusks, dumb tattoos, etc, falls very short for me. It's basically either make the best looking human or make another human but ugly.

Give me a character creator like Impossible Creatures where I can make actual abominations (the first time I read about tieflins the last thing I would've imagined was some boring human with red or green skin and some horns, tail or scales, I imagined something way more hardcore). Or if that's way too off-lore then give me gnolls and yuan-tis.

>Spergs always complain about RPG's lacking when it comes to Character Creation
>Dev puts a decent amount of time into character creation customisation
>Majority of the player base just essentially skips character creation and goes with the default character
You deserved to be called out on your shit.

>I mean yeah I can see why they would be peeved
but they're still playing the game, aren't they?
they gave all those options to appeal to a wider audience, but in the end the most important thing is that people are playing it, even if they're just using default or randomized characters
devs are afflicted with serious case of brainrot

trans community.

I liked deekin from nwn. It was cool having a kobold who turns into a dragon knight or whatever

>but they're still playing the game, aren't they?
Yeah. And the devs weren't actually upset. They just wished that more of the options were used.

>but they're still playing the game, aren't they?
man that is some bullshit and you know it

>that discord update notes tier writing style
This game is going to be shit isn't it?

Have they considered that no one is going to put full effort into character creation for a game that isn't finished yet?

fpbp
/thread

>there are still "people" seething over this obvious joke
What the fuck is wrong with mutts?

Saved by the game director being a coomer. At worst, the dialogue will be reddit like D:OS 2

Why do they think it's a good idea to passive aggressively mock their customers?

>>in your fantasy role playing game where the selling point is to be pretty much anything
Actually, BG3 has an origin system like D:OS2, so the best way to play the game will be as one of the preset characters (all of whom are pretty generic design wise)

Anyone with sufficient IQ and attention span to read through CRPGs can figure out its just a joke. It's to filter zoomie FPSfags

The origin characters were never the best way to play their games, retard.

Why did they even include the human race, white skin or the option to make men if they can't handle people making the best you can get?

Yes they were. They had more content and had existing relationships with characters in the game. They are stronger situated in the story.

Your girls on muslim dicks

He's right though
They already paid for the game and are actively contributing to the playercount
It doesn't fucking matter if they're playing as generic white action man with sword and shield

>muh horns and tails
It's because he's a WHITE MAN. Wafflekikes don't like WHITE MEN in their games. But they can't admit that straight-up anymore so they pretend that you're lame because you made Albert Cole instead of a tiefling. All of it is about getting at WHITE MEN.

Unlike, Bioware for example, companies like Larian are still maintaining the charade.

The best thing is, the default is actually a black woman with an afro so people went out of their way to make a huWhite man with brown hair.

It's still a joke at the customer's expense. Would you want to visit a restaurant where the employees are making jokes at your expense about what you order?

Don't care, still bought BG3