Tfw classic Castlevania is never coming back

>tfw classic Castlevania is never coming back
>tfw Castlevania is all weird anime twink boi protags now and not cool as fuck Alpha Chads like Simon Belmont

Attached: castlevania-joe-misrasi.jpg (900x720, 236.46K)

yeah, such a chad
I'm not even ironic here

Attached: Chron-art4.jpg (2124x2100, 1.19M)

Konami is a shit company
You should've seen this coming

It's never coming back, you're right on that, but the latest gacha they released had that classic Simon, he was in Smash, the Lords of Shadow guy is not an anime twink, etc, so you are exaggerating in that point there.

>Gradius is dead after Otomedius and Rebirth bombed
>Goemon died after the DS game
>Love Plus constantly reused the same three girls over and over that it killed the series
>Contra got a horrible new game plus a mobile game developed by chinks
>the only decent Konami game these days that isn't F2P is a Getsu Fuma Den reboot.
Pain.

Play Bloodstained

the last classic cassy and its pretty good
ost is 10/10

Attached: file.png (250x333, 139.53K)

>can't even purchase it anymore

we need to settle for emulation for now
its pretty ass konami included dracula X in the advance collection and not Legend Rebirth, hoping it will be included in the DS collection

As in curse of the moons 1 and 2 or whatever, they're excellent classic castlevanias. Much better than the actual 3D Bloodstained

The last major games in the franchise were the Lords of Shadow games which featured a chad MC.

why are you talking about Castlevania like games are still being made

Just hack your Wii, bro

Reminder the Catholic Church is the biggest sponsor of scientific pursuit in human history.
The netflix show is a joke.

shame the sequel shit the bed

but the last Castlevania game was ReBirth?
or HoD if you count that

It's best to not even mention that, leave it to Any Forums or Any Forums

i don't understand why they didn't remix the musics of the original which were great.

>Netflix show is pure garbage and changes characters from christian chads to reddit athiests
>Sypha works for the church in game but in the show shes just a magic thot who hates God
>alucard gets butt fucked by boy and girl twins in show
>the only redeeming quality is the high quality fight animations

Yeah I'm thinking Castlevania is over

we dont talk about that gayflix show, what an abomination piece of shit

>netflix is a joke
shocker

The main reason they're not is because Igavanias are far more accessible to normalfags in terms of difficulty.

>>tfw classic Castlevania is never coming back
It already did, under a different name.

Attached: 1498479056705.png (598x667, 267.02K)

Nah, the 3D Bloodstained is a good take of the SotN formula. It is better than AoS and DoS.

Except if you dare suggest a model alternate to geocentrism, then you can get fucked

I am sick of dumbass lefties posting that picture of the werewolf saying the corrupt priests work makes god puke, as an argument for any dumb new problem of the week in America. As if I am supposed to think an evil monster knows god better than a corrupt priest. It's so fedora it hurts

the Netflix show is not a video game