Prease understund Kojima is very serious director he deserve a lot of respect

>Prease understund Kojima is very serious director he deserve a lot of respect

Attached: F6931861-87BB-4ABF-94D1-A86D8531A73A.png (478x388, 294.14K)

Whyd he do it?

Attached: El Asesino Del Senõr Abe.png (1440x2280, 1.23M)

>the assassin has been caught immediately and is in custody
>>framed

El asesino de chinos

Attached: Hideo Kojima.webm (963x720, 1.77M)

Apparently his attempt at killing Shinzo Abe was inspired by video game "Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty" in where an ex president is assassinated by the main character.

La crimatividad

>Dr. Kojima and Mr. Hideo

people that spent too much time online often forget what some worda mean

Shit, he’s right...

Attached: FAF18791-46A0-4A35-80D1-BAC9BA713C46.png (774x272, 202.01K)

He gets special treatment in prison, and unlimited internet time

Fucking kek.

I cultural chauvinism is so cringe.
"Our language is the hardest to learn and has so many nuances! It means we're a very smart people!"
"Our food is delicious, and if you don't like it you just don't have a refined pallet!"
"In our culture, we actually respect our elders!"

Cope.

Attached: 1653802859602.webm (800x450, 1.81M)

It's true though. I've had the chance to spend time with people from every continent enough to know everybody is hypocritical about their own culture.

My Arab Muslim friends love to ramble about how non-degenerate they are compared to westerners but as soon as the other Muslims stop looking they engage in drinking and shit.
My Chinese coworkers love talking about how hard working they are but it never shows up in the evaluations or anything.
The one time I went to greece and everyone talked about how greeks were a united and strong people even though they're extremely low-trust.

Yadde yadde yada. All hypocrites, everywhere, that's the massive cope.

>killing people is ... le bad!
I'm sure Nanking would love to know that, Japan

Not that guy and I agree with the original poster and somewhat agree with what you said however I think life is more about what you strive to be rather than what you really are. I wouldn't call those people hypocrites, the first step to be something is to view yourself as such, wether they fall short behind that is another story.

wow ive never seen
>unsheatheskatana
>teleports everyone else to him while just standing there
they didn't even draw their weapons

lol this is some fanfic tier shit for some Jap faggot. He pulls out his sword against 5 guys with guns and all of them run right to him instead of gunning him down from 5 miles away. And to top it off, the ones that shoot miss every bullet from point blank range. Whoever the faggot is who made this video has apparently never heard of suspension of disbelief because no one can do anything to make this video make sense.

Raping people is actually a sign of respect in Japan, especially K*reans

Not him but I always thought this way whenever I would hear people call the founding father liars and hypocrites. All men may not be equal in that current moment but declaring your intentions is the first step to change.

Source?

Attached: wehn the banzai is just right.jpg (1920x1080, 428.29K)

Why doesn't he just direct a movie already? That's clearly what he wants.

Battlefield V pacific theater trailer

I dont trust this motherfucker

Attached: Kojima_screenpro1.3.91.jpg (410x404, 52.68K)

He did, it's called "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots".

>invents the political assassination genre