Ever Oasis 5 anniversary

Today is the 5 year since Ever Oasis came out, annactual new IP from Nintendo that received no marketing and you all ignored. Someone that cares did new fanart for it, say something about it!

Attached: FXeYPpqUcAEaklq.jpg (1780x1619, 1.52M)

played the demo, it was okay
also
>no marketing
gee I wonder why it was ignored

It's cute, played it near release. Never beat it because I spent so much time managing the shops and town sim aspects while exploring to find various materials that there wasn't room for the main story in my schedule before there was another festival or the like. Interesting designs, the drauk are cute, and I feel like with a bit of restructuring it could find a nice sweet spot between something like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing.

Attached: Oasis.jpg (800x574, 158.61K)

It came late in 3ds life.

Grizzo should have consider porting it to the Switch. Releasing a new IP on the end stage of 3DS was probably biggest mistake they have done since everyone has moved on.

Attached: 1497722992871.jpg (800x480, 67.81K)

Really cool game also surprised on the amount of representation it got in smash, not only 2 spirits but also 2 songs too.

Attached: 1497723134028.jpg (750x421, 27.11K)

Killing the cute siren monater girl at the end was a massive mistake, never kill your main appeal girl.

Recently played it. It's okay and I like some of the ideas but it needs a lot of work. Both the dungeon diving and the town building feel very weak, not to mention they're frequently at odds with each other.

>t. never played a Mana game before

It was a fun game and a good mix of life sim and Mana. It pissed me off that the water spirit waifu dies.

At least it sold better than the actual complete failure called Codename Steam.

I played a DS one that had a cute girl with a bow, at the end everyone was forced to leave the island except some girl because she was connected to the fucking tree, i remember the ending having the bow girl looking at the mana tree from the ship with a image of the mana girl in the sky.

I tried playing it and got tired of it during the tutorial or maybe right after, I just wanted to play the game

did you know the character designer for this game is the shimakaze guy

Attached: 8f13.jpg (4084x5883, 2.1M)

Then why it failed?

I didn't play mana but I did play a game called Final Fantasy Chronicles: Echoes of time, just thinking about it STILL makes me feel depressed and furious, fuck the devs for making such brutal sad ending, even the mute player character was enraged over how fucking sad everything was.

Great game but I already kinda forgot it existed. Thanks Any Forumsro.

Now they are stuck making Luigi Mansion games.

>and you all ignored
What? I bought it day 1. Solid game, though the ending was rough. Making you return to town from the final dungeon to swap party members multiple times sure was a decision. If they ever do a sequel, the devs need to make party member specialities something other than twelve different flavors of door keys.

They only made the remake of the first one, they worked on link's awakening remake and now they are doing a new ip on switch.

>Sequel
Game didn't do well in sales, it was better than codename steam but still a failure. Failures very rarely get second chances although I know a recent example with Monster Hunter Stories, the first game was a massive failure yet Capcom actually gave it a sequel which was successful.

Wait, then who made Luigi Mansion 2 and 3? And wasn't the remake of 1 done by this very same people too?