Monster Hunter

I miss you Prowler. Please come back.

Attached: The Pussy Slayer.png (1400x569, 47.15K)

Rate my fit

Attached: FXa4x7gVQAArgPx.jpg (1280x720, 317.08K)

How often do they add in new weapon types to MH games? As a newfag I find it kind of weird that they haven't added in some sort of fuckhuge gauntlet weapons yet, like the Rajang DBs but as a whole weapon type.

11/10 cause Shagaru GS.

Those are in Frontier.

Almost never, last time was 2014.

anyone else lost all hype for the series with this entry? this feels like DMC5 like it just doesn't belong in this gen

Last they added a new weapon was 4 I think and I hope they never add more

They used to add one every game or so, but the fifth gen games (World and Rise) haven’t added any new weapon types.

That's a good point. How expensive is hunter armor? You're always swimming in money so I don't pay attention to it but all this custom work for something that barely protects, a scam

Master's Touch isn't 100% sharpness loss reduction anymore.

It's hyperbole, dummy.

>I'm not an idiot, I swear

earplugs was just too expensive in world to be worth it even though you're spending most of the time in IB recovering from roarstun.
ONLY true exception is hunting horn. Playing HH in IB without earplugs feels pratically impossible.

I think it does. I remember cutting rathian tail by just countering its tail with wyvernstake.

>play prowler in gu
>removed in world
>play horn in world
>removed in rise

I'm playing greatsword now, so sorry if it's replaced in the next game

Attached: 1541082310567.jpg (759x448, 86.96K)

True sunbreak endgame is action photography autism

Attached: 1656695229142.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

That's okay, they already removed greatsword when they started to make it revolve around tackles, tanking attacks and TCS.

have they confirmed that there won't be any more weapon types or is that just something they've never mentioned?

MISTER MONSTER

Attached: 1656300293706.jpg (1024x1024, 108.13K)

they removed the masterful playstyle of LS from Iceborne, killing the weapon for me

>TCS
As it should be. GS being a draw attack stick was dumb

They used to add at least one new weapon per generation but they didn't do that for 5th gen. They either decided they have enough weapons for now or they had to focus entirely on reworking so much shit for World that they didn't have time to make a new weapon. Now that the Frontier flood gates are open though, I wouldn't be surprised if they just port those weapon types to the main games.

just play the peak of the series

Attached: 2022-07-05 23_46_38-MONSTER HUNTER FRONTIER Z v1.52.79_73c49f52.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

I wish we had the blur feature in rise it really makes the photos better

didn't frontier add in some crazy magnetic hammer weapon that was just straight up better than everything else?

I miss the added little zoom in thing with TCS with World. It feels much less impactful in Rise.

Magnet spike

You mean depth of field?
I thought Frontier had shut down.

>Tfw no ham hammer in Rise

Attached: latest[1].png (300x200, 57.33K)

Yeah that
In Rise I had the problem of the hunter blurring in with the background sometimes but that slider makes everything way cleaner

Private servers