Why do people choose to rely on 4 random retards instead of actually having control of their game?

Why do people choose to rely on 4 random retards instead of actually having control of their game?

Attached: 1655779899750.jpg (1200x1187, 267.24K)

lose in a 1v1 game: get tilted
lose in a team game: meh, bad team

because its the popular game
you... DO play popular game... right, op?

That's what team sports are.

Every major team sport is more popular than tennis
same logic applies

>fail miserably at starcraft
>i have nobody to blame but myself for my incompetence
>get frustrated, and either quit or attempt to better myself

>fail miserably at league
>doesn't matter how well i did, i can just blame my team for having 0 cooperation and claim that it's all thier fault
>continue playing, never attempting to better myself, but never too upset to quit

Doesn't this image prove that, at its peak, league of legends has a higher skill ceiling?

>only retard having fun

Attached: 1657633813024.jpg (127x123, 16.33K)

Its more fun to win with others

>fail miserably at starcraft
>go to reddit and cry about balance
Problem solved.

More like it's more fun to never feel like yOu lost.

picture is missing the post game for SC2
>fucking zerg imba, blizzard sucks

That is absolute bullshit and you know it. LoL is infamous as one of the most seething communities precisely because losing due to factors outside your control is worse than losing due to your own failure.

Team game allows people to victim blame. Can't do that in a 1v1 environment

>fucking zerg imba, blizzard sucks
both statements are correct.

literally me

>start playing ARAM mode
>none of the cancer "LoL community" shit ever happens even though it's the same fucking game

Attached: or.jpg (520x468, 37.87K)

if i can't blame other people then i would have to blame myself and that's just not good

>not playing with friends

Because League has moments of rest.

Starcraft at a competitive level is FAR more stressful for the player. There is almost always something you could be doing better. The entire pressure is on you.

How do you get friends to play with?
Do you shill it to existing friends or do you make them while you play?
t. want some for dota

Attached: 1648687102817.gif (640x360, 1.06M)

It's the complete opposite lmao.
I've never a met a person who gets more tilted by a loss that they know is their fault, than by a loss which they are convinced (correctly or not) is due to their teammate's failures.

Me playing Support Senna farming souls and dealing big damage in the late game but physically incapable of making gamechanging plays.